Anything more unattractive than when a woman raps lyrics?

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Case and point: was admiring the BBL (which I usually don't do) and even brushed off her horrible ability to act natural while thirst trapping... then she stated that rap shyt :why:

That shyt is so masculine to me that I almost just disregard any chick that does it at this point :manny:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
OP it just sounds like you don't like ratchet women. :manny:

If she was rapping along to some Drake nice for what or some J. Cole would you bush her?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh I've grew some sensual attraction to women singers off the strength of their art but never the rappers.

That said, it wouldn't surprise me if the brain rot population ain't listening to Glorilla verses like "😍 yea Glo!"

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Lol @ not rapping around guys. What stick in the mud loser nikkas y’all be with. Never met a guy who ain’t have fun with us both wilding out rapping lyrics to a hype song. Swear this some online ass shyt
To me, it’s a bit of “respectability politics” (and I hate that term). It isn’t considered ladylike, so many won’t do it around certain brothas.

But if your man is an actual fan of the art form he will probably appreciate you knowing and reciting it. I’ve had an ex who loved it, and definitely had an ex who would look at me like I'm crazy if I were too into it. 🤷🏾‍♀️

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Lol @ not rapping around guys. What stick in the mud loser nikkas y’all be with. Never met a guy who ain’t have fun with us both wilding out rapping lyrics to a hype song. Swear this some online ass shyt
Yeah I don’t understand this thread or the replies.

Not even sure why a woman like that would post on a hip hop board full of men.