Anything more stressful than tracking a USPS package?????

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Hell yes^^^^^^^

I told you they don't care.
If it don't come tomorrow, you
may have to call the clothing company and tell
them what happened

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Brehs, I was going out of town one day and tracking a package through USPS. Said it would be delivered that day, so I decided I'd go up and pick it up before the mailman delivered. Not there yet, in fact the lady said it was in Las Vegas and I live in Alabama. I'm like ok, I'll be back by the time it gets here. Nope, it was here the next day while I'm out of town. Their tracking is in no way reliable.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The worst is waiting the whole damn day. This happened when I ordered my ps3 and iphone and I waited and waited, until I had to leave the house by 6 pm and there was no way around it. Come back, :comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon: my stuff is by the front door by all to see. :what::what: Good thing I was staying with my cousin and its all cacs or older people......the vultures woulda had it got a long time ago.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
The worst is waiting the whole damn day. This happened when I ordered my ps3 and iphone and I waited and waited, until I had to leave the house by 6 pm and there was no way around it. Come back, :comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon: my stuff is by the front door by all to see. :what::what: Good thing I was staying with my cousin and its all cacs or older people......the vultures woulda had it got a long time ago.

lol word up. The tracking sh1t just makes you more and more sad. It's like they're making fun of you.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
i almost bodied the manager at my local post office a few months ago...fukks dropped me package off at the wrong address (someone in the hood) and swear to god that they handed it to me in hand....shyt got ugly.

If i ever see that hoe ass manager in real life, im fukkin shyt up

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
i almost bodied the manager at my local post office a few months ago...fukks dropped me package off at the wrong address (someone in the hood) and swear to god that they handed it to me in hand....shyt got ugly.

If i ever see that hoe ass manager in real life, im fukkin shyt up

I swear on every Instagram b1tch I love.....If they send it to the wrong place, or lost it....I'm putting hands and feet on anyone affiliated with mail.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Man fukk UPS...

Ordered a HTS from UPS about a month ago...dude arrived with it...knocked on my door...I am like :krs::krs:...Dude opens the door empty handed like:lupe:

UPS man: are you duckbutta:lupe:

Me: Yep :birdman:

UPS man: I got your package in the truck :ld:

Me: Why is it in the truck :mindblown:

Him: It's heavy can you give me a hand with it:lupe:

Me: Yeah I guess:rudy:

That shyt was like 40 pounds...next time i am going to tell that frail ass dude to get a dolly

Then this CAC UPS dude been playing me out...

I used to get my shyt delivered right to my door, would just come home and have shyt on my patio like :ahh:. Then one day my girl was WFH, and I was in the bedroom cause I WFH pretty much everyday, and I hear someone talking and her giggling and shyt...and she aint allowed to laugh at anything to do with another man period...so I go out...and it is this CAC UPS man just laughing it up with her

Me: :birdman::ufdup:

Him: :whoa::merchant:

Next thing I know...all my shyt is dropped off at the ofifce and I got to go get it...I just assumed that they stopped delivering to the door cause them shyts do just be in plain view ( though nobody has ever stolen anything since I live in the rich caclands of the area )....then randomly i am going outside and i see the same cac dude that was flirting with my girl dropping off my nieghbor stuff right at his door

Him: :smugdraper:

Me: :shaq2:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
USPS is the worst. The fukkers around here scan the package as delivered when it get to the post office. Then it takes another day or 2 for it to actually show up at your door.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Man fukk UPS...

Ordered a HTS from UPS about a month ago...dude arrived with it...knocked on my door...I am like :krs::krs:...Dude opens the door empty handed like:lupe:

UPS man: are you duckbutta:lupe:

Me: Yep :birdman:

UPS man: I got your package in the truck :ld:

Me: Why is it in the truck :mindblown:

Him: It's heavy can you give me a hand with it:lupe:

Me: Yeah I guess:rudy:

That shyt was like 40 pounds...next time i am going to tell that frail ass dude to get a dolly

Then this CAC UPS dude been playing me out...

I used to get my shyt delivered right to my door, would just come home and have shyt on my patio like :ahh:. Then one day my girl was WFH, and I was in the bedroom cause I WFH pretty much everyday, and I hear someone talking and her giggling and shyt...and she aint allowed to laugh at anything to do with another man period...so I go out...and it is this CAC UPS man just laughing it up with her

Me: :birdman::ufdup:

Him: :whoa::merchant:

Next thing I know...all my shyt is dropped off at the ofifce and I got to go get it...I just assumed that they stopped delivering to the door cause them shyts do just be in plain view ( though nobody has ever stolen anything since I live in the rich caclands of the area )....then randomly i am going outside and i see the same cac dude that was flirting with my girl dropping off my nieghbor stuff right at his door

Him: :smugdraper:

Me: :shaq2:

:russ:

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
USPS is the worst. The fukkers around here scan the package as delivered when it get to the post office. Then it takes another day or 2 for it to actually show up at your door.

I aint never been this stressed. I been taking naps hoping I wake up and its outside. I'm all napped out.