Anything I can play that has that Mass Effect feeling?

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I hope they remake this series sometime soon , I've never played it and tried to get into the first one but the outdated graphics/quality-of-life turned me away.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I hope they remake this series sometime soon , I've never played it and tried to get into the first one but the outdated graphics/quality-of-life turned me away.

I wouldn’t count on it, they just did the remaster collection two years ago

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

They made the Legendary Edition for next-gen consoles last year. They touched up the combat and movement in the first one and added some smal QoL with the other two games. Definitely worth a playthrough now

The first one still feels a tad dated compared to 2 & 3 but it’s much better than the original

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

they did @Mike809…they did…and it was my first time getting to play the series. :wow:

the first one was kinda tough to get thru as far as the gameplay but the story, dialogue and the choices had me hooked…2 and 3 made the series stick with me forever tho…the best choice they made was allowing you to create/personalize the main character…that went a long way in helping to develop a better connection to the character/story imo