Anyone watching FBI series (2018- )?

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
LOL...

The only one I stopped watching was the Most Wanted spinoff. I just lost interest in it after a while and haven't watched the last couple of seasons.

The International spinoff is dope and got some baddies.
There are spinoffs of this shyt? :mindblown: What?

Is th dikk Wolf a fukken trillionaire?

Do they go after Muslims in the international one?

I was reading the reviews on this show because I was curious as to what people were saying and white people had issues with Season 2 or one the Seasons where it was too "liberal" and made white people racist, and they should have gone after "Antifa and BLM":mjpls:

I guess the Seasons are getting progressively worse.

That main brown FBI guy can't act. He trying to be all intense but it looks weird as fukk.
I guess the stress of going after Muslim bad guys on this show is getting to him.:mjlol:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
There are spinoffs of this shyt? :mindblown: What?

Is th dikk Wolf a fukken trillionaire?

Do they go after Muslims in the international one?

I was reading the reviews on this show because I was curious as to what people were saying and white people had issues with Season 2 or one the Seasons where it was too "liberal" and made white people racist, and they should have gone after "Antifa and BLM":mjpls:

I guess the Seasons are getting progressively worse.

That main brown FBI guy can't act. He trying to be all intense but it looks weird as fukk.
I guess the stress of going after Muslim bad guys on this show is getting to him.:mjlol:

Cacs just can't get BLM out their heads. The obsession is insane lol.

International deals with mainly european criminals: mercenaries and terrorists, Russians, Albanians, corrupt oligarchs shyt like that. I don't remember any episodes dealing with muslims like that and if there were, they weren't the main focus. International has the most action and is the most entertaining one. The black man who is a part of the team is portrayed good - physically powerful as well as intellectual and has a fine ass girlfriend. The Vietnamese chick is banging.

I didn't even know she had tiddie meats like that :noah: She dresses so conservatively on the show. Generally, they got some good eye candy on there. One left the show recently.

Anyway, the OG FBI can be cheesy as hell at times (it's so cliche and dumb how in every episode they always yell out to a suspect from across the street, giving the person a chance to run) and their portrayals of certain groups can be way off, but it's an entertaining watch IMO. The Most Wanted spinoff, meh...like I said, I gave up on that one.

Last edited: