Anyone watching FBI series (2018- )?

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

I started watching this series recently. It's a cool lil show and the young dark skinned chick who plays the smart tech is cute.

It's better than the FBI: Most Wanted counterpart which is based in the same universe. I couldn't get into that one because I don't find any of the characters or stories that interesting.

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to watch this more til svu n Chicago pd get some more episodes

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I need to watch this more til svu n Chicago pd get some more episodes

Only to find out that chick who played Kristen is no longer appearing. :francis: She was the highlight of the show and now she's been replaced by some woman who's playing the typical angry shea butter type from the hood. :comeon:
Kristen's character was dope because she wasn't a stereotype in any way and was the smartest one in the room. This new 'tough' broad just isn't likeable. :camby:

No explanation has been given so far as to why she's no longer on the show. There must have been some type of clash with the writers, producers, whoever.

It's just not gonna be the same.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
People sleeping on this show.

Episode 3 was :whoo:. Best episode of the entire series so far.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Only to find out that chick who played Kristen is no longer appearing. :francis: She was the highlight of the show and now she's been replaced by some woman who's playing the typical angry shea butter type from the hood. :comeon:
Kristen's character was dope because she wasn't a stereotype in any way and was the smartest one in the room. This new 'tough' broad just isn't likeable. :camby:

No explanation has been given so far as to why she's no longer on the show. There must have been some type of clash with the writers, producers, whoever.

It's just not gonna be the same.

Its CBS so more than likely, she wasn't putting out.

But on the show, yeah, they got some bad yt yawns on there, I got to check it out

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Its CBS so more than likely, she wasn't putting out.

But on the show, yeah, they got some bad yt yawns on there, I got to check it out

Check out Season 2, they got an unintentionally funny episode called Studio Gangster with dude who played Randy from The Wire. It took me 20 minutes until I realised who he was because he's a grown ass man now. He plays some fake thug rapper way in over his head. I don't want it give it away, but there seems to be a pattern with the type of situations his characters find themselves in. :russ:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Nice entertaining show dikk Wolf is a Monster when it comes to these procedurals and like always in all things dikk wolf in NY they film a lot In Harlem.

I ran into a lot of the original Law and order cast casually shooting around the way back in the day. 12th ave under Riverside. Etc etc. By far the coolest was the old cac that played lenny. And Jessie Martin. Ne ways getting back to this show just started season 3 and not happy that they replaced Kristen. And the Main chick from this show Missy looks a lot like the chick that played Ava on justified and she got some great titty meats i could tell when she was pregnant in season 2 :shaq: :noah:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This is show is wack.

Do they go after Muslims in every fukken episode?

They got that brown main FBI guy who is all like I am FBI agent, not a muslim FBI agent. :mjpls:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
LOL...

The only one I stopped watching was the Most Wanted spinoff. I just lost interest in it after a while and haven't watched the last couple of seasons.

The International spinoff is dope and got some baddies.