Anyone watches the LFL (Lingerie Football League now Legends Football League)?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Gallery+Image++LFL+Wardrobe+Malfunctions++(36).jpg

Link to more bloopers:
Galery Photo | Image | Picture | Celebrity: Gallery Image | LFL Wardrobe Malfunctions

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Epic if hasn't happened already, a chick gets her drawers yanked while someone is trying to tackle her.

The game I caught, a sister almost got her shyt pulled down. There has to be a waiver for something like that because it is possible.

Man that game today fine ass Chrisdell Harris trucked this girl and another girl jumped on her and grabbed her shorts. Them jokers started to come down off one of them booty cheeks and the camera panned to another part of the field....:russ:

I don't blame old girl for grabbing Chrisdell shorts....her booty the biggest thing on her....:lolbron:

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz
I was flicking through channels and it caught me. I gotta keep up. They need more teams. Since a bunch of cities cannot support them then have multiple teams in some of the cities like Chicago and New York. Atlanta can use another team. :shaq:

The game I went to was in my city in Jersey, and Trenton is central Jersey, But it was a Philly based team. So I guess they're going the regional route with placement of teams

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
do yall watch this because they're actually "decent" at the sport or for the lingerie? i've never watched, and i keep hearing it's decent for what it is, but the whole gimmick is a turn off to me as a woman. but maybe they're not trying to gain a female audience :yeshrug:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do yall watch this because they're actually "decent" at the sport or for the lingerie? i've never watched, and i keep hearing it's decent for what it is, but the whole gimmick is a turn off to me as a woman. but maybe they're not trying to gain a female audience :yeshrug:
i actually enjoy the hitting, they hit hard

its not like all the girls are good looking but the product is decent

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
The kick is fine women that actually play competitively. They seriously play and are passionate.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Actually I love sports. So I watch it for entertainment if I am around when it is on. Now that is not to say I don't like watch them fine black women that they have on the LFL. Cause lord knows they got some bad big booty sistas on those teams....:whew:.

But like I said it doesn't matter because I like sports and really do like women's sports. Hell I watch the WNBA during their seasons and been watching it for years. Crazy cause when women find out (like my wife, female cousins, women I know, in-laws) that I watch it. They are like hell I wouldn't be caught dead watching them women play....shyt is boring.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

I like it because they do go hard, they are real athletes. and of course like most athletes they have nice bodies.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i guess that's my issue, yall say they can play, and i'd be more inclined to (try to) watch if they never ran the whole lingerie gimmick. maybe i'll peep a full game

Oh I feel you on that. But look at it like this.....straight women love to watch the NFL and look at dudes butts or groin. We as straight men don't even pay attention to that and just watch the games and could care less what the dudes look like.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
i guess that's my issue, yall say they can play, and i'd be more inclined to (try to) watch if they never ran the whole lingerie gimmick. maybe i'll peep a full game
You can watch a game on YouTube on their channel.