Anyone utilize smart locks on their home doors?

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
Just purchased a home, gonna go the smart home route, first purchase will be a smart lock. Which one yall recommend, pros and cons?

also nest vs ring?

giphy.gif

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
We really like our Schlage. It’s nice never having to worry about locking ourselves out anymore. I love not having to bring my keys with me when i go on bike rides. It’s integrated with our alarm system so we can unlock and disarm the entire house for when we’re out of town and need people to check on our pets too.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Hackable locks.

No thanks

You worried bout a common thief hacking yo lock? When he can just break the damned window?? LMFAO

Some thief sophisticated enough to hack your lock, is not hacking your one lil lock and running up in yo house breh. This aint tv

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You worried bout a common thief hacking yo lock? When he can just break the damned window?? LMFAO

Some thief sophisticated enough to hack your lock, is not hacking your one lil lock and running up in yo house breh. This aint tv
I'll hear him breaking the window and he will be promptly exterminated

I'm not ready to get comfortable with computer security for mechanical devices like locks

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I use the August lock, a more compact iteration will be dropping soon so if you're interested in purchasing an August lock, hold off for a bit