Anyone use Bing?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Bing is just 1 of several attempts, ventures, sevices, or products that shows how Desperate Microsoft is trying to be Google & Apple.

I be doing Steve Harvey Eyes everytime @Hiphoplives4eva is pumping up a new Microsoft product.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I forgot what TV show/movie I was watching, but they made it a point to look something up online. They opened Bing and did their search. I immediately hit my TV with the :rudy: and turned it off. The marketing for Bing annoys me.

All those commercials have me like :leostare:

Oh so you're behind the Google main office and asking people who prefer google to try your Bing it on challenge.

I wonder how these results will turn out :comeon:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
tumblr_mh5nj5uQao1rvya9ro1_500.jpg

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Nah...that shyt be pissin me off. They put that shyt on the computers at my job. I look something up and then bing pops i'm like "what...what the fukk is this shyt." Way to much shyt goin on. And the Maps function completely sucks. I don't give a fukk about no bing challenge...that shyt aint got nothing on google.

:pachaha: they had bing as the default search on our school computers... I use to type google in then search what I was looking for in google

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I've been using bing for almost 2 years, I remember google analytics was causing my searches to take too long so i said F it.