Anyone tries them Tyson blunt wraps for weeeeed?

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Taking a Closer Look at the Dutch Masters Brand | BnB Tobacco

I used to love them old cacs! But the deal I have with the spouse says I leave them alone and only mess with Raw…

I still check them out when I’m out of town or out with the homies. Dutches were my goto…now it’s just papers…*big sigh*

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I used to love them old cacs! But the deal I have with the spouse says I leave them alone and only mess with Raw…

I still check them out when I’m out of town or out with the homies. Dutches were my goto…now it’s just papers…*big sigh*

I honestly can’t even remember the last time i smoked a blunt. I pretty much just vape now :francis:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Yall boys have to stop that evil nasty dirty combustion and walk into the promised land of dry herb vaping :ufdup: Nikkas hate pork which has been good to our people but love to inhale poison:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Nah i stopped fukkin with his products after getting two bad vapes. I'd hit it and after the hit it would just hiss. I was like oh fukk no. I ended up quitting vaping. That shyt wack.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: this nikka talks about weed like a fukking teenager

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
just wait til you get to NY breh its gon open up a whole new world for you

image-w1280.jpg
City of sprayed weed

WTBS yall fukkin wit the Juelz ICFMF?? Is it good? What’s the strain lineage and flavor profile? Do the different bags Have diff strains or is it all the same?

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
now this brings me back... high school. we just called em green dutchies. you wanted a fresh one, cause you would unroll the outer leaf like prepping a Backwoods, but you'd split the inner paper like a Swisher. we would use a little honey to seal the inner paper, then wrap the green leaf back around the outside. they would smoke for a good twenty minutes... thats important when you only had 20 dollars of brick weed to split between three people. lol

nowadays you can get Games, but the leaf is super thin on those. they tear way too easy. i stick to my Backwoods when i want a blunt.

a pack of 12 pre rolled for like 85$
lemme stop you right there...

bdd.jpg

Buy a dry herb vape, get with the times breh

the average smoker could buy 10 decent vapes with all the added up money spent on lighters, blunts, and the frequency they buy weed
Yall boys have to stop that evil nasty dirty combustion and walk into the promised land of dry herb vaping :ufdup: Nikkas hate pork which has been good to our people but love to inhale poison:pachaha:
evangelism turns people off to whatever youre peddling. ive never used a dry herb vape under $400 that wasnt absolute trash and most people dont wanna drop that. besides, vaping is for douchebags. :ufdup:

if you want a 'healthy' way to smoke try rice paper. if you want something really nice, get some Fronto leaf. its awesome

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
evangelism turns people off to whatever youre peddling. ive never used a dry herb vape under $400 that wasnt absolute trash and most people dont wanna drop that. besides, vaping is for douchebags. :ufdup:

if you want a 'healthy' way to smoke try rice paper. if you want something really nice, get some Fronto leaf. its awesome
I spent $40 on a small, two-temp vape years ago and I made obscene amounts of cannaoil with all the avb I'd save

Two grams per cup of coconut oil was all I needed :ehh:

I just buy edibles once a month now, weed can wait

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
now this brings me back... high school. we just called em green dutchies. you wanted a fresh one, cause you would unroll the outer leaf like prepping a Backwoods, but you'd split the inner paper like a Swisher. we would use a little honey to seal the inner paper, then wrap the green leaf back around the outside. they would smoke for a good twenty minutes... thats important when you only had 20 dollars of brick weed to split between three people. lol

nowadays you can get Games, but the leaf is super thin on those. they tear way too easy. i stick to my Backwoods when i want a blunt.

bdd.jpg

I got the desktop arizer extreme q my air solo 2 for a couple of yrs now
shyt is good
And the AVB I can make edibles shyt I got too much avb :dead:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

bdd.jpg

Your ass needs to be in the front row of this church . I have a Arizer xq2 that I brought for about $250 and it’s perfect. It’s not a volcano of course but if you want to spend money like that get a ball vape . Also vaping is better than smoking

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Your ass needs to be in the front row of this church . I have a Arizer xq2 that I brought for about $250 and it’s perfect. It’s not a volcano of course but if you want to spend money like that get a ball vape . Also vaping is better than smoking
:what: man im not dropping a quarter band when i can get 2/$20 510 vape carts lmao

some of us have bills to pay :ufdup: