Anyone tried the Google Assistant on iOS?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Google Assistant is so far superior to Siri it's not even close.

The fact you can ask google to call anyone or place and give loose directions and she will figure it out on her own is amazing in itself.

For example, i can say : "Call the local HEB pharmacy" and she'll automatically call the closest one to me. Its really amazing tech.

Has me seriously considering Google home honestly.

yup, and it can control your smart devices in the crib like alexa. it's really dope. the ONLY complaint I have besides it not being able to be the default assistant in iOS is the fact that it obviously has to be synced to my google account. and that's not my primary account. I would prefer to it to sync up to my icloud account. since google assistant can do reminders and lists and calendar stuff, I would want it to use the icloud defaults I have already set up for those functions. however, that is just a minor annoyance.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
You can do most of that stuff in Siri already
No, not on the level of Google. Please, get any random(newer) Android phone and an iphone, and try different things out with your voice. There's no competition and even hardcore Apple stans will admit that

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Google Assistant is so far superior to Siri it's not even close.

The fact you can ask google to call anyone or place and give loose directions and she will figure it out on her own is amazing in itself.

For example, i can say : "Call the local HEB pharmacy" and she'll automatically call the closest one to me. Its really amazing tech.

Has me seriously considering Google home honestly.
Don't think for one second that google is your friend

To them your just data and $$$:usure:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
No, not on the level of Google. Please, get any random(newer) Android phone and an iphone, and try different things out with your voice. There's no competition and even hardcore Apple stans will admit that
I have a note 4. Too old?