Anyone tried the Google Assistant on iOS?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I just got put on to this yesterday, and it's basically like siri on steroids. I wish I could make it my default personal assistant on my iphone.

also, apple thinks their real slick. when I go and type in "google assistant" in the app store, I had to scroll down hella far just to find this shyt. apple ain't slick.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Google Assistant is so far superior to Siri it's not even close.

The fact you can ask google to call anyone or place and give loose directions and she will figure it out on her own is amazing in itself.

For example, i can say : "Call the local HEB pharmacy" and she'll automatically call the closest one to me. Its really amazing tech.

Has me seriously considering Google home honestly.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Google Assistant is so far superior to Siri it's not even close.

The fact you can ask google to call anyone or place and give loose directions and she will figure it out on her own is amazing in itself.

For example, i can say : "Call the local HEB pharmacy" and she'll automatically call the closest one to me. Its really amazing tech.

Has me seriously considering Google home honestly.

Love my Google Home, it's the GOAT if you doing any type of work around the house and need to do arithmetic calculations, they just added the ability to call any cell (and text) or landlines too

Waiting for the price to drop to $99 to get one for upstairs

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love my Google Home, it's the GOAT if you doing any type of work around the house and need to do arithmetic calculations, they just added the ability to call any cell (and text) or landlines too

Waiting for the price to drop to $99 to get one for upstairs
Is this live? Tried w/ no luck just now.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Google Assistant is so gully...."Ok google...give me directions to home..give me directions to Super Walmart(might show like 3 top options)"

Just beautiful

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Google Assistant is so gully...."Ok google...give me directions to home..give me directions to Super Walmart(might show like 3 top options)"

Just beautiful

It's the only way I call a uber :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G