Anyone Tone Their Game Down Around A Friends Girl

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
:what:

yall place too much stock in friendship. nobody is your friend. if a girl wants you to pipe her,you do it. she's her own woman. the only people that matter are blood.

:wtf:

that is the most retarded shyt I eve heard :laff:

women are easy to fukk, no need to pick one that is related to your friend

many times friends who are not blood related assist you in life far better than immediate family :snoop:

I have real friends, it's obvious by your post that you've been burned by so called "friends" in the past, for that I apologize for them, they were demons in friends clothing, friend :gladbron:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf:

that is the most retarded shyt I eve heard :laff:

women are easy to fukk, no need to pick one that is related to your friend

many times friends who are not blood related assist you in life far better than immediate family :snoop:

I have real friends, it's obvious by your post that you've been burned by so called "friends" in the past, for that I apologize for them, they were demons in friends clothing, friend :gladbron:

you're right. they're easy to fukk. why pass up one some free p*ssy? just because it's your friend's if you actively TRY to fukk, that's shady. but if she's coming on to you, that's on her.

you're right. i have seen too many so-called friendships collapse into nothing. it's a meaningless connection that delays the inevitable -- you or that "friend" using one another for some kind of advantage. we all use people, in one way or the other.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Nah she's not bad at all which makes it harder to tone down. It's just too easy. I don't think I'm gods gift to women it's just when it becomes that easy off the bat you know you have to tone it down.

This dude is cool though so I know the golden rule, but still it's awkward to force myself not to be who I normally am cause I know it would cause issues.

This isn't just friends, it could be your girls sister, her friend, or lady at the frank stand.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i only have one friend who constantly brings his girls around and/or has them at his crib when i stop thru. and i usually always end up being the center of attention. i dont think any of them wanted me tho. even if they were attracted to me, hes one of those dudes that accidentally offer up information(often times misinformation). i think alot of those chicks think im crazy before they even meet me. lol.

altho there was one time he left me and one chick in the room by ourselves and there was an awkward moment for a few seconds. i dont know if it was a goofy moment or what.

other than female family members i have to turn my swag down to
a negative 8 to keep from getting ravished by women.
215060l.gif

:pachaha:

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're thinking about it too hard. Just flirt less, but you can still be yourself. Even then, you can't help if she's attracted to you and that's not something you should worry about until she tries to fukk you and put you in that position and that's when you stop her. On the other hand, if you can take any dudes' girl that easily, she wasn't his to begin with.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh:....................:why:

There used to be information online about supposed commandments that were left out of the bible, one of which was what i wrote. Cant find that information anymore. I think it holds a lot of weight.

J_rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta be careful with that shyt. Most guys aren't funny or charismatic by nature and a lot of em are insecure so if a nikka comes around that's got good social skills and confidence that person's automatically gonna be perceived as a threat and cats are gonna be :bustback:at that nikka.

No guy wants to be stood up, even by a friend. I'm an outgoing and funny dude. If I'm around people, I be myself and have everyone, including my friend's girl, laughing and joking around. A lot of times my nikkas would be clowning too, but at the same if I'm getting too much shine, they'd kinda be like :wtb:. Girls respond to outgoing, funny guys. Even if in your head, you not tryna get at your boy's girl, it's not a good look when you got his girl giggling and maybe giving you looks. It's better just to keep it low key and not cause any headaches for yourself.

The only dude I can be funny and outgoing with in front of his girl is my best friend, but he's got more swag than I do and he's caked up so he's not threatened by other men. Sadly, a lot of men are insecure bytches so you gotta tone down your swag or otherwise create enemies for your self.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Nah you just gotta keep constantly rapist-like eye contact and be on some zach galifianakis anti-comedy type shyt brehs

Girls wouldn't be interested anyway :to: