Anyone Tone Their Game Down Around A Friends Girl

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Just started to carpool with a religious cat at my work. He's white married to a Latina and I know for a fact this dude isn't hittin it. As soon as I met her I had to act all timid.
I have to kind of be a beta around her cause I don't wanna salt his game. The old me wouldnt have cared but I'm trying to live right.

Anyone have a friend with that girl that you know wants it, but you can't
do it to a homie so you have to tone it down?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just started to carpool with a religious cat at my work. He's white married to a Latina and I know for a fact this dude isn't hittin it. As soon as I met her I had to act all timid.
I have to kind of be a beta around her cause I don't wanna salt his game. The old me wouldnt have cared but I'm trying to live right.

Anyone have a friend with that girl that you know wants it, but you can't
do it to a homie so you have to tone it down?

how bad is she

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I can't lie, I can't tone anything down because I wouldn't be myself. If she was attracted to me and made it known, that's on her. I wouldn't mess with her and I would let her know I wouldn't mess with her but I'm not going to be myself or change myself for anyone.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
U outta pocket even playing with the thought of getting with the girl of someone u cool with.......U dont play with those thoughts till after they break up.....Until then u dont even go there.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yea i try not to be funny at all. Never make another mans woman laugh.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
I would just be myself. As long as I show restraint any of her efforts to get at me will fail. I do understand tho. I have friends who are "cornballs", and when their girl's meet me they probably be on some "How come I didn't meet you first ish". Contrary to what Lil Wayne says you just shouldn't fukk every girl in the world. Some chicks are sacred, especially your friends' wifeys

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I dont understand this with some of you i've had friends girls openly admit there very attracted to me one even wanted me before my friend. But they all know that its not even a possibilty i would go that route so even if they wanted to try it they know better i dont even have to act a certain way. i dont understand what vibes you guys are giving off.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
other than female family members i have to turn my swag down to
a negative 8 to keep from getting ravished by women.
215060l.gif

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
usually turn my swag level down 2-3 notches.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I always limit myself in how I talk to my friends' girls. It's always a friendly conversation in which I am upping my homeboy, talking about, "I hope ya'll work out. Hope the best for you." I don't do all that trying to be superbuds and supercool with my homeboys' girls. That's a no-go.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
yes, i do it more often now than i ever did before. i don't want my friends to share their girl with me (anymore)...