Anyone seen Contagion?

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Yeah, it was a good film but you would want to see it after you done woke up from a nap or else it's going to put you to sleep.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Its straight made it seem like some shyt that would happen right now.

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland
:comeon:

Of course :yes: pops bought Children of Men on HD-DVD when we had a HDDVD player :bryan:

one of my favorite movies of all time. Alfonso Cuaron directed that, he also directed the best Harry Potter film, Prisoner of Azkaban.

You've seen 'Y Tu Mamá También' as well yeah?

We should have a thread of apocalyptic and/or dystopian films, so many good ones out there.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i laughed at gweniths death scene, and when the doctor said "she did die", because i was waiting for him to say "but..."

just found this mashup

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMW-lRP8jQw"]Unfortunately, she did die. (Contagion Re-Edit) - YouTube[/ame]

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw it. I thought it was a good ensemble cast film. I wouldn't call it a classic or anything, just good.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
shyt was dope as fukk can't believe y'all hatin nikka had the :krs: face the whole time shyt moved quick as fukk too it wasn't no boring parts at all can't believe y'all fell asleep during this shyt

Day 1 :krs:

:scusthov: at Jude law teeth is his teeth really like that ?!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I love apocalyptic scenario movies, and Soderberg is a good director, anyone seen it? how is it?

i watched this film last night and im still thinking about it, which is a good sign for me. Great flick. The ending had me like :ohlawd: Something so simple causing so much havoc. Its interesting how they played out the conspiracy dude. Make you never want to listen to those types of people again, and i think thats the point. Something like that could be done by man and ull just think about that fukkboy in the movie acting like a numbskull. Still, the cause of why wont matter when you're fighting for your life. That shyt was taking people, Out. All that trouble because of a hoe. :demonic: