Anyone playing Hades?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
This will be my next cop after I finish Dead CElls. It's been on sale a few times. I might need to just cop anyway

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Zagreus' bedroom is getting spooky :dame:

I went all the way up to 20 heat with the Bow, currently at 18 heat with the fists.

Theseus and Asterius with Extreme Measures maxed out are ridiculous :damn:

This could end up being my second platinum, im currently at 65% of the trophies earned :ehh:

I may never stop playing this :ehh:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Put this off forever because I didn't want to be addicted to another game. Finally started last night and I'm already hooked. :wow:

Got it for PS5. Couldn't imagine playing this on Switch (handheld mode at least).

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Put this off forever because I didn't want to be addicted to another game. Finally started last night and I'm already hooked. :wow:

Got it for PS5. Couldn't imagine playing this on Switch (handheld mode at least).

I got it on the pc and wish I had it on the Switch. It seems made for portables.:yeshrug:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I got it on the pc and wish I had it on the Switch. It seems made for portables.:yeshrug:

Nah I got it on Switch before I knew it was coming to PS5 and while I still loved it, I could never play it handheld. Joycons arent made for that type of movement

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Had my best run get wrecked by one room in Styx. Had a build with the fists and a bunch of dash damage.

One of those rooms had giant rats, bothers and satyrs. A ton of them spawned from the jump. Whole room was basically covered in acid with poison clouds and bombs everywhere. Used both my defiances just to get through it and I hadn’t come close to dying beforehand. :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
Had my best run get wrecked by one room in Styx. Had a build with the fists and a bunch of dash damage.

One of those rooms had giant rats, bothers and satyrs. A ton of them spawned from the jump. Whole room was basically covered in acid with poison clouds and bombs everywhere. Used both my defiances just to get through it and I hadn’t come close to dying beforehand. :snoop:
Styx is the worst and as someone mentioned a while ago, is a good place to fukk up a good run you had. I tend to get greedy when I get there and it's messed up a couple of my attempts. lol

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps

Completed my 20 Heat journey with the fists. I found the aspect of Talos worked the best for me.

Maxed out Extreme measures 100% power Hades is a fukking beast :damn::damn::damn:

What I've stuck to so far is Privileged Status from the mirror and trying to run at least 3 status curses on my build for bonus damage(usually Jolted, Doom, and Hangover).

Scintillating Feast or Hunting Blades are usually the duo boons im planning my build off of.

Usually stick to Meg for the companion

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Styx is the worst and as someone mentioned a while ago, is a good place to fukk up a good run you had. I tend to get greedy when I get there and it's messed up a couple of my attempts. lol
The worst part is I didn't need to hit those rooms. I already had the Satyr sack and I just wanted to grind for more power-ups through the other rooms. I was really feeling myself because of how smooth the run had been to that point. :snoop:

I was mad as fukk afterwards when I died to Hades. :pachaha:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s nice when you can go to Styx and just clear out every room because you got such an OP build nothign can touch you

• Dap
Reactions: s@n