Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
I did it again

aQh3hvT.jpg

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
Its like PUBG Mobile. Your first 5-10 matches will be bots. They give them names that real players are using. As you lvl more percentage of the match will be real players. You'll notice especially in ranked mode. You can of course play with friends and be in the same match.

Last edited:

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
Said ur username don't exist...u spelled it right? Everybody else in the thread I found but you & that tubboy IG cat.

I gotta level up first :noah:

Sent an request along with all the other Coli clan members. This shyt is lit:whoo:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s a passable experience, but makes me want it on my switch more than anything (besides the whole loot and pay to win thing)

I don’t even fukk with FPS games on phone and I’m murking. I mean sure, I used to get like 3 to 1 KDR on the consoles but this just embarrassing. Are people really this horrible?

The casuals on mobile are absolutely retarded. No strafing, never ducking, just standing around getting shot. I’d be surprised if they programmed bots to be so dumb, this just noobs, using a non native control scheme.

Gotta say tho, knifing on mobile is pretty fun. Love seeing the panic swivel of other players.