Anyone PAWGing or BEDWENCHing now, you are a traitor

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
im bout to take it back to my early college days with these pawgs.

introducing myself by grabbing there ass and calling them all kinds of shyt.:yeshrug:never understood why it worked but fukk it they looooove it:lolbron:

already groped some pawgs at my job and my boss is next :blessed:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
67882890.jpg

must be some east coast slang

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
:blessed: Me and my girl a both clean. Never going back to white meat again.
I would NEVER touch a black woman whose been fukked by a white,Hispanic or some other type of dude.

You a FOOL for takin' that bytch back when she's more than likely been the white man's cum rag four years before she met you.

While in Khalifas, I have come across a lot of black chicks like that but cut them off immediately as soon as they confirm it by their conversation.

No thanks.

Last edited:

4fossa

All Star
Daps
I would NEVER touch a black woman whose been fukked by a white,Hispanic or some other type of dude.

You a FOOL for takin' that bytch back when she's more than likely been the white man's cum rag four years before she met you.

While in Khalifas, I have come across a lot of black chicks like that but cut them off immediately as soon as they confirm it by their conversation.

No thanks.

Damn I wonder how the rapport actually happens, I mean in the middle of conversation you just ask if she been with a cac? lol

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

No thanks.
Why were you under the impression that your opinion mattered to me?:jbhmm: