Anyone on here use CricKet?

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
I use cricket. I was paying about 80 bucks a month for At&t, and now I only pay 35 dollars a month for Cricket.

I don't use the internet that much on my phone, and to be honest I still have a Iphone 4 (not a 4s). As such, I only have access to 3G networks. I get 80 dollars a month from my Employer to cover my phone bill, so I get to keep 45 dollars of that now.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
T-Mobile offers 2.5GB then throttle for each device. Fortunately they have good coverage in Chicago so I'm not as moved to be on AT&T's towers. On top of cap free music streaming.

Damn I need to go back to T-Mobile. :lupe:
I pay $20 for Unlimited Unthrottled data, of which I get a $10 credit each month because my N4 wouldnt get LTE when I was at home (not rooted to unlock LTE feature). I have my LTE now and I'm raping T-Mobile data for only $10 dollars.
:steviej:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
it's about $9.25 extra per line when taxes are factored in.
34.25 per month for 2.5gb, when they throttle it still works good enough.
Just make sure you only do updates over wi-fi (in settings) and you should be OK
I use my shyt often and never go much more than 1gb if I rock it that way
Cricket Service internet wise is spotty at best. I hear MetroPCS is pretty good in the DMV area
They got the 521's on sale for $19 right now. They they should have similar deals to what we talkin about now :manny:
I pay $20 for Unlimited Unthrottled data, of which I get a $10 credit each month because my N4 wouldnt get LTE when I was at home (not rooted to unlock LTE feature). I have my LTE now and I'm raping T-Mobile data for only $10 dollars.
:steviej:
How you paying $20 at all tho? The cheapest plan they got is $30 for 5gb 4g, then throttled after that (only 100min talk, unlimited text)
And I think that is a walmart/tmobile exclusive
So give up the goods or get sprayed :birdman:

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
Cricket announce new increase data on all plans: Starting Sept. 13th.

Basic gets 1gb - was 500mb $40 with $5 auto-pay discount is $35
Smart 3gb - was 2.5 gb $50 with $5 auto-pay discount is $45
Pro 10 gb - was 5gb $60 with $5 auto-pay discount is $55

Existing customers will automatically get new rates on their next billing cycle.

"Cricket is offering more value to consumers nationwide," said Cricket vice president and chief marketing officer Janna Ducich. "Customers are making the switch to Cricket for our reliable nationwide 4G LTE network, affordable prices with taxes and fees included, and rewards for their loyalty. And now we are offering even more reason to switch, with unlimited plans featuring increased high-speed data allowances with no annual contract."

With plans starting as low as $35 after $5 Auto Pay credit, Cricket's promotion delivers increased high-speed data allotments on a reliable nationwide network that gives customers more 4G LTE coverage than T-Mobile, Sprint, Boost and MetroPCS, period. In fact, Cricket's nationwide 4G LTE network now covers 300 million Americans. Additionally, Cricket Rewards*** offers customers who stay with Cricket for a year a $50 device credit that can be used to get a $49.99 smartphone for free.

The $100 switcher bill credit is available through October 19, 2014 at Cricket stores nationwide and online, and, better yet, there is no limit on the number of lines a customer can switch to Cricket. And with plan prices as low as $35, $45, and $55 after $5 Auto Pay credit for the Basic, Smart and Pro plans, respectively, getting a $100 bill credit is like getting two months of free wireless service.

If you're still trying to get five lines for $100, it's not a bad deal with the extra data allowance.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any newer opinions on cricket for 2019? Thinking about switching