Anyone of you ladies use a personal trainer?

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
How is it?

Worth it?

I'm thinking of getting one.
Everyone is like you can do it on your own but I'll personally like to get a trainer. And we have some cool black ones in my city.

I'm always on and off when I do it by myself and I feel it's time to bring in the big dawgs to get the results that I want.

Just wanted feedback from ladies who have done this.

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
dc10b60e0daffdd04d9f7bd82896ae3f.png

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Stop making this difficult and enroll in a yoga class :snoop:

You'll be in a class with 20-30 women who can help offer support rather than you being solo or it just being 1 trainer.

Ideally use resistance bands and light weights.

You'll be ripped as fukk with that flat stomach plus tip top endurance.

Also, once you learn the technique...you can do it in your home if you have the space.

Last edited:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Stop making this difficult and enroll in a yoga class :snoop:

You'll be in a class with 20-30 women who can help offer support rather than you being solo or it just being 1 trainer.

Ideally use resistance bands and light weights.

You'll be ripped as fukk with that flat stomach plus tip top endurance.

Also, once you learn the technique...you can do it in your home if you have the space.
They have a husband and wife down here doing the Lords work.

Transforming women who ain't never been shaped but like a square into something fierce.

I can splurge on myself.

But I see no ladies have yet to post. I'm met with a bunch of men coming in.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Nope I've never had a personal trainer. Do you think having one will motivate you?
Very much so.

I'm off and on and I love working out with someone.

But at this point I want the results I want. And from the work they've done on clients they're awesome at what they do.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
They have a husband and wife down here doing the Lords work.

Transforming women who ain't never been shaped but like a square into something fierce.

I can splurge on myself.

But I see no ladies have yet to post. I'm met with a bunch of men coming in.

:beli:

If you know of some people then cool and you should treat yourself - you deserve it. I don't care about the gender(s) of the trainer(s).

I held off posting because you did ask for ladies advice but ultimately I was just trying to be helpful. Classroom setting seemed ideal.

I know you've been trying to find a system that works for you and will give you that toned look. Intense/repetitive core, endurance + flexibility exercise.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
:beli:

If you know of some people then cool and you should treat yourself - you deserve it. I don't care about the gender(s) of the trainer(s).

I held off posting because you did ask for ladies advice but ultimately I was just trying to be helpful. Classroom setting seemed ideal.

I know you've been trying to find a system that works for you and will give you that toned look. Intense/repetitive core, endurance + flexibility exercise.
I did the classroom thing I stop going.
I went to these trainers group classes.

One on one we're working on ME and what my body needs. Those group classes focused too much on weight loss to me.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I did the classroom thing I stop going.
I went to these trainers group classes.

One on one we're working on ME and what my body needs. Those group classes focused too much on weight loss to me.

Well I'm not a lady, but I think you should hire the personal trainers. Why not? I've splurged on things for far less.