Anyone into shortwave radio?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I'm regularly on nets. My fav thing to do is catch some Spanish nets, talk to people in Spanish. To me it's far more interesting than local (American). I have some recordings off bullshyt. You hit the right bands at the right times you'll find some white people talking about race and shyt. I'll have to find some of my recordings. It's like Tuesday at 11:20am I'm sitting on my patio skimming channels "Yeah....the blacks..they blame everything on white people and they destroy cities, they complain about getting killed by police and trump. They they only vote for black people, they don't even know or care what the position is, as long as they're black and they're democrat!".​

I'm regularly on nets. My fav thing to do is catch some Spanish nets, talk to people in Spanish. To me it's far more interesting than local (American). I have some recordings off bullshyt. You hit the right bands at the right times you'll find some white people talking about race and shyt. I'll have to find some of my recordings. It's like Tuesday at 11:20am I'm sitting on my patio skimming channels "Yeah....the blacks..they blame everything on white people and they destroy cities, they complain about getting killed by police and trump. They they only vote for black people, they don't even know or care what the position is, as long as they're black and they're democrat!".​

:ohhh:
Aight. Y'all got me interested again. Will definitely shop for some proper equipment next time I'm in america and bring it down by hand instead of spending a mint to ship that shyt in. Good lookin'.