posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: so this man was just trying to sell me a Ponzi scheme

I'm stick to it for 6 months if nothing then:yeshrug:
you

Do your research spend and hour watching YouTube videos from traders and marketers search on google and make a decision.. if you are not willing to invest even this much time that means you are not interested and only interested in the notion of making money... one thing with trading you have to like it, know all the aspects and have money to gamble and have both the emotions discipline to be successful. People don’t have even two of these much less all and more, marketers can sell a vision of making money for courses or even have you give them money to invest

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
if that shyt was that easy they wouldn't be selling courses lmao, they would just make their money and not tell anybody shyt lamo

rich people do not tell people how they make their money becuase once everybody is doing it, the shyt won't work anymore

you just a mark he trying to sell classes too, ask him if you can watch him trade and see what he says lol
I spent the whole of last Saturday watching him trade and he gave me a copy of his P/L today when I dropped by

I don't doubt this man, we both graduated from the same engineering program at my university and he's help me completed whole projects.

he told me he's doing this so he doesn't have to do a 9-5 anymore but that obviously is gonna take time to reach to that level

people still rather gamble then take the time to learn stuff like stock, options, bonds etc
you

Do your research spend and hour watching YouTube videos from traders and marketers search on google and make a decision.. if you are not willing to invest even this much time that means you are not interested and only interested in the notion of making money... one thing with trading you have to like it, know all the aspects and have money to gamble and have both the emotions discipline to be successful. People don’t have even two of these much less all and more, marketers can sell a vision of making money for courses or even have you give them money to invest
that's why I just might pull the trigger and pay for those courses. they seem more streamlined and informative than the stuff on youtube

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I spent the whole of last Saturday watching him trade and he gave me a copy of his P/L today when I dropped by

I don't doubt this man, we both graduated from the same engineering program at my university and he's help me completed whole projects.

he told me he's doing this so he doesn't have to do a 9-5 anymore but that obviously is gonna take time to reach to that level

people still rather gamble then take the time to learn stuff like stock, options, bonds etc
that's why I just might pull the trigger and pay for those courses. they seem more streamlined and informative than the stuff on youtube

so how much money did he make and which currencies did he trade

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Many courses do no two traders are the same people teach themselves by own research and see success and people pay for expensive courses some 20k and fail you have to be passionate and not just go in it for money like most people do...even passionate people fail one bad move can wipe out a week or month of gains

Last edited:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
My boy been trying to get me into Forex for like a year now. He's in some pozi scheme shyt their is a group message where you have to pay every month to get signals on when and what trades to put in and you get your fee waived by signing up more people

Last edited:

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Taken from my post in 6 figures 6 certs

Todays Profits & Withdrawl.
$3100+ in profitable trades but i lost about $675 in buys/longs that went against me(seen at the bottom right corner of the screen).

• I had abot $675 in losses when my account balance started with roughly $1320 (effectively i had about $910 left over)​
  • I have to wait a few hours for my 3 lot trade (300,000 units on USDJPY to close), till that closes I cannot withdraw all the profit to as the equity is required to ensure my margin, free margin and margin level allow me to keep trading(if i withdraw the entire $2100 my account will get a margin call as my trade size is significantly bigger than what should be done on an account with my balance).​
  • The losses are recorded in today's trading day (based on server time) but the profits will not be recorded until the end of the trading day Monday.​
sHKudc.png
Niq043.png
Withdrawal email
u2ztMh.png
Proof its legit (you cant fake this)
VwXqmW.png
Withdrawal coming shortly. #WhoWantTheSmoke ?
[/CENTER]

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Breh fx market is closes 5pm Friday and reopen 7pm Sunday. How was he trading on Saturday?

Daps

Breh fx market is closes 5pm Friday and reopen 7pm Sunday. How was he trading on Saturday?
anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
He screen records his desktop.

:yeshrug: imma just give it a shot and see how it goes. I got cash to blow i usually spend on the weekends. Might as well stay one weekend and do something productive

EDIT: what do you brehs want to me obtain from him, ill ask and see if i can post it later on today

Last edited:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He screen records his desktop.

:yeshrug: imma just give it a shot and see how it goes. I got cash to blow i usually spend on the weekends. Might as well stay one weekend and do something productive

EDIT: what do you brehs want to me obtain from him, ill ask and see if i can post it later on today
I don't require anything. Do your homework on the Fx broker whose platform you'll be trading on. There are alot of shady outfits out there. make sure you use someone who is licensed in USA.

I used to trade with forexoma and it was run by this canadian dude. He ended up running away with everyone's money after a certain amount of time and became unreachable. Thank goodness I liquidated my account before he skated with my cash. It was quite sad because alot of the traders liked the guy and even subscribed to his signals.

I stopped fx trading because it's hard finding a decent broker that doesn't have a dealing desk and honestly I feel the shyt is rigged against retail traders. However if you are able to develop an advantage exploit it to the fullest.

Wish you the best with this new endeavor.