Anyone into forex trading

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Forex (foreign exchange) for those that don't know

My boy trying to get me into. I thought nikka was bluffin but he clearing like 1k a weekn just doing nothing. His team leader raking 10k a day

How volatile and feasible is this market?

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I heard the real money is in selling forex courses
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:yooooooooooo

the funny part is he was tryna sell me this course that he used to do it. its on some Ponzi scheme shyt too but he said the last thing I should actually do was to sign people up and that I should try and make money using the courses

:francis: damn shyt sounded to good to be true, course is like $250 initially then $160 recurring monthly

I might still buy the courses just to see whats good

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

My boy trying to get me into. I thought nikka was bluffin but he clearing like 1k a weekn just doing nothing. His team leader raking 10k a day

Volatile enough to trade in but it really helps to know your shyt. Not just technicals but world news, geopolitics and economics.

Get a free account and try to build a postive high balance to learn. Read forex academy

Ive dabbled a bit but im busy on other shyt. I figure my skill level is not high enough to depend on it for income

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nobody gets money doing nothing I know people that has been trading on forex since like 05 ... I just started getting into trading options and everything is a serious risk about 4 percent stick to it after a couple years because people end up losing too much money

Edit.. I just did a search and forex is like stock market 3.5 -4.5 percent are profitable enough to stick to it..

Most people are on youtube selling courses and making money from marketing and afflilate over trading itself

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields

the funny part is he was tryna sell me this course that he used to do it. its on some Ponzi scheme shyt too but he said the last thing I should actually do was to sign people up and that I should try and make money using the courses

:francis: damn shyt sounded to good to be true, course is like $250 initially then $160 recurring monthly

I don't know much about forex trading itself. You probably can make a lot of money especially if you're smart and driven.

But there are many pyramid schemes based on it. Ask your boy to let you see it in action first. Question the shyt out of him.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I've looked into it and algotrading.

Got to really know what you're doing because some of the smartest people in the world are running those algorithms and they're trying to best you.

Going to lose and going to win. Hopefully the wins prevail.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Nobody gets money doing nothing I know people that has been trading on forex since like 05 ... I just started getting into trading options and everything is a serious risk about 4 percent stick to it after a couple years because people end up losing too much money

Edit.. I just did a search and forex is like stock market 3.5 -4.5 percent are profitable enough to stick to it..

Most people are on youtube selling courses and making money from marketing and afflilate over trading itself
:francis: so this man was just trying to sell me a Ponzi scheme

I don't know much about forex trading itself. You probably can make a lot of money especially if you're smart and driven.

But there are many pyramid schemes based on it. Ask your boy to let you see it in action first. Question the shyt out of him.
I'm stick to it for 6 months if nothing then:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

if that shyt was that easy they wouldn't be selling courses lmao, they would just make their money and not tell anybody shyt lamo

rich people do not tell people how they make their money becuase once everybody is doing it, the shyt won't work anymore

you just a mark he trying to sell classes too, ask him if you can watch him trade and see what he says lol