Anyone interested in Youtube Premium for $1/mo?

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
thought that this deserved more attention. @beaniemac put me on to this and i must say the last 2 days have been goat

Anyone interested in Youtube Premium for $1/mo?

i just canceled my spotify and use youtube music now which is included in youtube premium. i also chose the family plan (5 accountsz). which is $1.70

i have ad blocker on my macbook for browsing youtube so i dont see any ads. but watching on my phone and roku tv now i dont' see ads either :blessed:

gave this as a x-mas gift to my friends and family member. they don't know i got it for 1.70 a month :lolbron:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember the days youtube used to be free. :why: shyt was the other day. Back in 2006. :mindblown: wtf. Stop making me feel like a has been already. fukk it, I still download music for free off of YouTube via YouTube2mp3 because some songs you can't buy anyway but it's on YouTube for free.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember the days youtube used to be free. :why: shyt was the other day. Back in 2006. :mindblown: wtf. Stop making me feel like a has been already. fukk it, I still download music for free off of YouTube via YouTube2mp3 because some songs you can't buy anyway but it's on YouTube for free.
Lol it amazes me how folks wanna be senselessly indignant about having the option to pay negligible sums for a service they enjoy so much. Forget the legions of people who toiled hard to make the delivery of that service possible.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Lol it amazes me how folks wanna be senselessly indignant about having the option to pay negligible sums for a service they enjoy so much. Forget the legions of people who toiled hard to make the delivery of that service possible.

Man Employees of Youtube especially software adjacent ones are making more than 80% of people on Earth so no I'm not going to feel bad for them. Secondly I wouldn't mind paying for premium version of services if the features are worth it but with youtube Premium you only get bullshyt like playing videos in the background which could easily be part of and probably was at one point in the free version :stopitslime:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
the argentine peso is tanking just like the ruble. my YT premium price is down a lil bit :wow: i paid $1.10 this month

Man Employees of Youtube especially software adjacent ones are making more than 80% of people on Earth so no I'm not going to feel bad for them. Secondly I wouldn't mind paying for premium version of services if the features are worth it but with youtube Premium you only get bullshyt like playing videos in the background which could easily be part of and probably was at one point in the free version :stopitslime:
. it actually was, i was pissed when they put it behind a paywal. folks were rooting their androids and installing the old apk just for that feature

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Ad block and I’m set
I don’t use YouTube music
Apple Music and Spotify for me :blessed:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Youtube ads these days are a joke

However if you use brave browser and Firefox I believe they don't play ads on YouTube which is another alternative