Anyone interested in blocking the in video sponsors on Youtube for free?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Is this a private forum like jbo? If not, I'd rather you google only cause I ain't tryna draw attention to the plug
First off this is not a private website :stop:
And while it’s highly unlikely they monitoring the Coli for illegal plugins :mjlol: I do have a superstition about posting good shytt here because it’s often turned bad. But I said fukk trust and gave ppl links to shytt I use and it’s still all good :manny:

If you tell, cool. If not, life goes on…

Daps
First off this is not a private website :stop:
And while it’s highly unlikely they monitoring the Coli for illegal plugins :mjlol: I do have a superstition about posting good shytt here because it’s often turned bad. But I said fukk trust and gave ppl links to shytt I use and it’s still all good :manny:

If you tell, cool. If not, life goes on…

well what I was saying was that JBO isn't viewable unless you have an account. So nothing in there would come up under a random google search.

Maybe that's what I should do, post about it in there and link it back here.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
So for anyone confused, Sponsorblock skips the in video ads that YouTube creators put in. They will still get the money for this regardless if you watch it or not.

Adblocks will prevent seeing ads YouTube puts in the video. Most creators don’t make much money off this unless they have a shyt ton of subscribers I think.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
So for anyone confused, Sponsorblock skips the in video ads that YouTube creators put in. They will still get the money for this regardless if you watch it or not.

Adblocks will prevent seeing ads YouTube puts in the video. Most creators don’t make much money off this unless they have a shyt ton of subscribers I think.
How the hell would it be able to determine when an ad segment begins and ends? :jbhmm:

EDIT: ah nm, watched the video in the OP. User submissions. So this is like Waze for YouTube lmao :russ: