Anyone interested in blocking the in video sponsors on Youtube for free?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I cannot stand ads on the internet, and even with YT premium, I'm still getting the annoying in-video sponsor reads from the creators. Well I just stumbled upon this add-on, Sponsorblock, for chrome and firefox which will take a YT video, and as soon as the creator starts talking about raid shadow legends or some kinda VPN, it skips that content entirely. I just tried this a few times in chrome and this is dope as fukk.

however, this does not work on safari just yet (apple already removed it from the app store), and I don't have a way to use this on apple TV either. still dope none the less.

SponsorBlock for YouTube - Skip Sponsorships

SponsorBlock - Skip Sponsorships on YouTube – Get this Extension for Firefox (en-US)

here's a video on how this works

Last edited:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I watch YouTube on my iPad, so when they do them ad segments, I just tap the screen 3 times to skip 30 sec and keep it pushing

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I mean I sub to YouTube Premium and I mostly listen to videos in the car as I drive so I just let it play if the ad is baked into the video.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
He's talking about where people stop what they are talking about and tell you about Square Space. It doesn't bother me, they made the video and I'm surely paying anything for it.