Anyone in their 30’s wear skinny jeans?

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Just had my homie go in on me talking slick because he wears skinny jeans and is in his 30’s. Went to meet him and breh comes out in skinny jeans and trainers looking all fruity so I start laughing and he decides to give me a seminar on my fashion style and how I lack a sense of fashion. I told him I would never ever wear skinny jeans and that people from our generation should know better. I wear loose fit most of the time and feel they are more appropriate. Hell even when teenagers wear skinny jeans it gets a chuckle out of me let alone a grown man.

Anyone else like my breh?

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
people start to beef when they forget "to each man his own".

life would be muhc easier if nikkas stopped worrying about what the next man is doing that isn't negatively affecting others, especially clothing.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
maxresdefault.jpg

Middle one>>>

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends how he rocked but no, I don’t have issues with it. Unless nikkas are wearing dresses and shyt and even then… why police what a next man is wearing? You want to fukk bruh? Only bytches should be concerned with that.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Did y’all ever stop and realize that skinny jeans are for…skinny people. And not that gay ass painted on the skin rock n roll shyt. Not that extreme. But regular skinny jeans. And not take fake slim straight skinny Jean shyt. Just the non gay looking or nerd type shyt, but they fit your body frame. These jeans are for skinny men. You fat nikkas keep your hands off them jeans and you fake swole nikkas too. Skinny nikkas only. If you skinny, there is no issue

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
people start to beef when they forget "to each man his own".

life would be muhc easier if nikkas stopped worrying about what the next man is doing that isn't negatively affecting others, especially clothing.

Imagine caring.
Breh it’s all just jokes at the end of the day no one is trying to kill each other of what they wear. He just cracked jokes at me but it’s all love.

shonuff

Pro
Daps
If you buy loose fit and they turn into jeggings ....

You should not wear skinny jeans ...

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh it’s all just jokes at the end of the day no one is trying to kill each other of what they wear. He just cracked jokes at me but it’s all love.

Now it’s just jokes cause nikkas ain’t agreeing wit your point :stopitslime:

Bruh being honest it’s a ridiculous take and you need to get out of the mind set of “I’m in my 30s so I don’t go there or wear that or do this…” that means you don’t live your life as freely as you want and you let society dictate your actions.

We are already so fukking constrained in the ways we can express ourselves and live our lives due to those societal pressures. Adding unnecessary blockers on how you or certain people should be at a certain age is a mindset that needs to die. Maybe go do some shrooms or some shyt and open your mind. Or maybe you’re too old for that too :francis:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Not in my 30s yet but I will when I am. They fit my body better. :manny: