Anyone in the 5'9-5'11 range at 190lb+ at 10-13% bodyfat?

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
My goal is to be roughly 5'10 194lbs at 12% and just maintain from there on out. Was wondering if anyone managed to obtain these stats. Thanks!

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
It's not rocket science but why would you want to live unhappy. Unless you're smoking dope or have some body image issue I think you should try to maintain but eat what the fukk you want.

Trust me, no one gives a fukk if you're 10% bodyfat.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Damn nice how much you weigh and what bf? What are some of your lifts? Do you play sports btw like ball and has it slowed you down or make you gas out more?
I'm 5'10 @ 202lb last I checked.

Not sure on bf but it's not excessive probably within the 10-13% range.

I haven't been to the gym in like 4 months.

But I've killing it in my fitness center that has a bowflex machines.

I've been doing a lot of air squats, lunges, pull-ups, dips and push ups though, since I'm not a big fan of machines in the fitness center.

The only thing I use the fitness center for is chest press I maxed that out at 225lbs, and I do triceps pull downs on the resistance handles.

Otherwise when I'm in the gym my lifts are usually:
Squat: 315
Deadlift: 405
Power clean and press:145
Bench press: 225

I'm going start hitting up the gym again towards the middle of February when I think the new years resolutioner crowd has died down.

Sports nah no time. Just make sure you're getting your cardio in and you should be fine. I'm a lot more explosive when I did have time to play ball. I can grab the rim and dunk. I just hated landing. I almost fukked up my ankles with some weird landings, so I fell back on playing sports, recreationally in general.

Also I drink a shyt ton of water which I think keeps me from getting gased up.

Low-key if I knew what I know now. I would hAve killed high school / college football if I played off of being powerful as fukk alone

Squidward24

Banned
Daps

I've been doing a lot of air squats, lunges, pull-ups, dips and push ups though, since I'm not a big fan of machines in the fitness center.

The only thing I use the fitness center for is chest press I maxed that out at 225lbs, and I do triceps pull downs on the resistance handles.

I'm going start hitting up the gym again towards the middle of February when I think the new years resolutioner crowd has died down.

Sports nah no time. Just make sure you're getting your cardio in and you should be fine. I'm a lot more explosive when I did have time to play ball. I can grab the rim and dunk. I just hated landing. I almost fukked up my ankles with some weird landings, so I fell back on playing sports, recreationally in general.

Low-key if I knew what I know now. I would hAve killed high school / college football if I played off of being powerful as fukk alone

damn this is goals and motivation, thanks bro

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

how old are u?

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Breh..im the same height at 180lbs..

My stomach still gotta lol fat, so I'm gonna drop to like 160lb..

Not gonna lie, it def puts a smile on a nikka face when he look in the mirror and see results..:wow:

shyt is great.

I'm an ectomorph so cutting for me is fast and easy. :win:

Bulking sucks dikks tho.