Anyone in here f*ck with the movie "The Boiler Room"

Daps
Reppin
NYC
dope flick.

never worked in a chop shop but i worked in sales my entire adult life here in NYC (loans, mortgages, insurance)... and i knew plenty of scumbags like the ones at JT Marlin.

one of my bosses spent 5 years in jail, came out, and went right back to shady sales. these people have absolutely no conscience.

i was selling cash advances to businesses for awhile and I had a deal going and my company was just robbing this guy. charging all sorts of extra fees and shyt.

I'm like :what:"is that really necessary aren't you already makin enough on this deal?"

guy looked me dead in the eye and said he didn't give a fukk, whatever put more money in his pocket at the end of the day.

motherless fukk wonders why he's divorced and his kids hate him:francis:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
dope flick.

never worked in a chop shop but i worked in sales my entire adult life here in NYC (loans, mortgages, insurance)... and i knew plenty of scumbags like the ones at JT Marlin.

one of my bosses spent 5 years in jail, came out, and went right back to shady sales. these people have absolutely no conscience.

i was selling cash advances to businesses for awhile and I had a deal going and my company was just robbing this guy. charging all sorts of extra fees and shyt.

I'm like :what:"is that really necessary aren't you already makin enough on this deal?"

guy looked me dead in the eye and said he didn't give a fukk, whatever put more money in his pocket at the end of the day.

motherless fukk wonders why he's divorced and his kids hate him:francis:

I work way way out on Long Island (past exit 53 where Boiler Room takes place), are there were people around my office that looked like they could have been extras in this. Also, back around the time the movie came out I used to get "boiler room"-type calls all the time. They would call every extension in order, so you would hear phones ringing running down rows of cubicles in order.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Love this movie. I own the dvd. So many gems in there. Nia Long is so visibly wifeable.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Always felt like this was an updated/remixed version of Glengarry Glen Ross. So many classic scenes especially Alec Baldwin.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
damn im gettin old
i saw this in the flix

wasnt this one of Vin Diesals first roles?

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Own the DVD was going make a thread on this watched it the other

So many quoatables and gems

:banderas:

When I cop my ferrrari I'm going get the 2 dollar rip on my license plate

Movie flopped and the director hadn't made another movie til this year

"Bleed for this" that flopped too :smh:

Might be fire tho going to check it out of the strength of this movie

Edit he directed some rom com called PRIME WITH uma and Meryl

Going check that out too