Anyone in here f*ck with the movie "The Boiler Room"

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
couldn't find a thread about this movie, but it's one I actually had on DVD and watched countless times. kinda like a newer version of wall street with a young:

vin diesel
giovannie ribisi
scott caan
nia long

and ben affleck

another reason I liked it is cuz the movie contained so much 90's era hip hop despite there only being two black main characters in nia long and vin diesel. highly recommend if you haven't seen it.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
couldn't find a thread about this movie, but it's one I actually had on DVD and watched countless times. kinda like a newer version of wall street with a young:

vin diesel
giovannie ribisi
scott caan
nia long

and ben affleck

another reason I liked it is cuz the movie contained so much 90's era hip hop despite there only being two black main characters in nia long and vin diesel. highly recommend if you haven't seen it.

It's based on the same real-life firm as "The Wolf of Wall Street".

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
Ya I watched it alot when I was younger.

Bens speeches. Vins reco call. Nia Long :ohlawd:

Didn't care about the main character that much and didn't like that he snitches either.

But then again, I usually root for the bad guys in movies so I wanted JT Marlin and co to win:win:

Obligatory:

Ear to ear baby!

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Love this film.

Its one of those films where if you really break it down objectively its not a "great" film per se.

But its infinitely rewatchable. And every actor NAILS their role. I think thats really what holds it up, the acting and dialogue.

Benn affleck kills his role,like absolutely murders it. Whenever I see someone say ben cant act,just show them this film.

Same can be said for vin diesel for that matter. He was great in this in a limited role.

Nicky katt was also great.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me and my boys have been quoting this since hs when we'd play ball, smoke blunts grab a shaq pack from bk and re-watch this movie along with Made. Great memories :mjcry:

Love this film.

Its one of those films where if you really break it down objectively its not a "great" film per se.

But its infinitely rewatchable. And every actor NAILS their role. I think thats really what holds it up, the acting and dialogue.
This is exactly how I feel about this movie

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Dope flick, even though Giovanni Ribisi reminds me of a half retard wandering around. Like Nia Long would want anything to do with him. But good movie.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
My boys and i used to quote stuff from afflecks speech all the time

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
love this movie. reminds me of "office space" for some reason even though its different subject matter and tone. i guess cause it s mostly in an aoffice and they have a rap soundtrack. havent seen it in a while but its definitly dope.