anyone here work 10hr shifts and have 3 days off?

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I work 4 ten-hour shifts and I'm off 3 days a week. Now what I do is work Sunday and Saturday in the same week. With the differentials it raises my rate of pay so I get more money for the same 40 hours worked:jawalrus: Then I just have to work 2 days out of the business week. Another reason I do this is so I can have more chances to get called for overtime. And where I work after 9 hours of overtime in week, everything after that is double time :ahh: This is the G.O.A.T. work shift if you can get it. :salute:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
i did a few times...one job i had a 9/80 where ur off every other friday

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Thurs-Mon.

Tues & Wed off.

Don't get off til 11 pm though, shyt startin to take its toll, and my weekends be ass, even tho I get off early on Saturdays, around 5 pm and don't have to work until the following Sunday afternoon, I'm bout to take Sundays off and pick up Tuesdays...

Working Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon starting to fukkin annoy me. And an off day like Sunday, right after getting off early on Saturday would be :blessed:...then go back Mon & Tuesday and be :blessed: again, to be off Wed. then work Thurs, Fri, Sat. :smugbiden: I like the sounds of dat...

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:win:

i work 11 hrs monday, tuesday and wednesday

6 hours thursday

fri sat and sun off

right now im doing night shift tho so its 1pm to 12am and 6pm to 12am, but we do 3 month rotations and i rotate on may 11th.

so i get to enjoy 3 days off during 2nd half of may, june, july, and 1st half of august

:win:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had a gig like that but my days were Mon-Wed and I was off Thur Fri Sat & Sun. smh Monday Tuesday and Wednesday flew by every week. I would be in Roxy every Wednesday night like :lawd:. I miss that schedule but I make 4 times more now than I made then so I'll take this gig over that one any day.

The GOAT Schedule. Gives you time to do shyt during the week. 9-5 M-F you really have no time to handle shyt that you can't do during the week.

Ready2Run

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i did have a job like that, the only problem was that when i worked 4 days instead of 5, overtime got cut down

but 3 days off was crazy, long weekend every weekend

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Working that now, we fought to get this schedule and nikkas is :win:
We work nights but its mon-thurs. Fri-Sun off. You don't Even hate going to work on Monday. I really feel like this is the way it should be. I come in early and work 4 12s for OT and occasionally you can work a Friday or Saturday if there's a really big project.