Anyone Here Watched "The Cube" ???

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive seen all of them and after 1 it gets to be unintentional comedy. I always saw this franchise as a Saw ripoff

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
the first one sucks you in.. the other 2 trash juice lol
yep basically. the 2nd one was laughably bad. im not sure how that one got a greenlight...

the 3rd one at least looked better than the 2nd... Hypercube looked like a cheap ass B movie...Cube Zero at least looked like a SyFy Channel Original lol

Cube Zero was OK...just OK...it had a little suspense...but it was goofy as fukk and still made no sense...I didnt exactly like the ending...but i thought it was interesting how it tied i with the original with the "slow" dude.

Still think this franchise is a good idea and can be done right by the right person

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
yep basically. the 2nd one was laughably bad. im not sure how that one got a greenlight...

the 3rd one at least looked better than the 2nd... Hypercube looked like a cheap ass B movie...Cube Zero at least looked like a SyFy Channel Original lol

Cube Zero was OK...just OK...it had a little suspense...but it was goofy as fukk and still made no sense...I didnt exactly like the ending...but i thought it was interesting how it tied i with the original with the "slow" dude.

Still think this franchise is a good idea and can be done right by the right person

i mean when you look at the budget they had and its a damn CANADIAN company, you gotta applaud them.. they made a dope idea work and for a movie made years ago, it really looks fresh watching it today

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
i mean when you look at the budget they had and its a damn CANADIAN company, you gotta applaud them.. they made a dope idea work and for a movie made years ago, it really looks fresh watching it today
yea the original looks dope. i feel like everything the first one had going for it is completely lost in the sequel. the special effects are so trash.

the 3rd one brought it back to its simplicity but they over did the story to try to explain things.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Randomly binged all three of these on Netflix over the weekend :flabbynsick:

Thought 1 and 3 were solid, but 2 was a mess.

Surprised to see so many shyt on 3, as it seemed like a legit follow-up/prequel to 1. The one-eyes boss guy was a bit over the top, but nothing that ruined the movie.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Randomly binged all three of these on Netflix over the weekend :flabbynsick:

Thought 1 and 3 were solid, but 2 was a mess.

Surprised to see so many shyt on 3, as it seemed like a legit follow-up/prequel to 1. The one-eyes boss guy was a bit over the top, but nothing that ruined the movie.

Cube 3 went outside. I just think that they should have focused on people inside Cube.

The old woman in Cube 2 was kind of annoying, but other than that I liked it.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Cube 3 went outside. I just think that they should have focused on people inside Cube.

The old woman in Cube 2 was kind of annoying, but other than that I liked it.
Fair, but it seemed like Wynn and the Chess dude were prisoners of sorts as well.
I feel like 2 went further outside of the Cube universe

Also, I expected there to be a lot more violent shyt in all of them. Too bad the remake got shelved.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Fair, but it seemed like Wynn and the Chess dude were prisoners of sorts as well.
I feel like 2 went further outside of the Cube universe

Also, I expected there to be a lot more violent shyt in all of them. Too bad the remake got shelved.

1 had the right balance of the danger of the cube and the toll on your mind.. shyt was dope

other 2 tho ehhhhhhhhhhh