Anyone here use the free trial for playstation vue

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Haven't tried it, but I like what they're doing and I hope it catches on. In addition to opening it up nationally, they also added a lower tier...55 channels for $30. Sound like a great deal.

I currently use Sling TV. $20 for 20 channels. I prefer it over Vue's offerings due to the lower price and thier fairly platform-agnostic availability (you can use the service on just about every device).

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I just said in another thread, wtf? These prices are not good or even close to being good. Between this and SlingTV I'm disappointed as fukk. You still gotta pay for Internet service so you might as well do a bundle with a cable service and it's gonna come out cheaper

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just said in another thread, wtf? These prices are not good or even close to being good. Between this and SlingTV I'm disappointed as fukk. You still gotta pay for Internet service so you might as well do a bundle with a cable service and it's gonna come out cheaper

for the channels that i have for tv alone its cheaper here..cable companies make me bundle sport packages etc and it all adds up quickly, so it depends on the channels the consumer needs.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
for the channels that i have for tv alone its cheaper here..cable companies make me bundle sport packages etc and it all adds up quickly, so it depends on the channels the consumer needs.
I guess you're right. For Fios I pick 3 channel packages and get 50/50 Internet for $95 + taxes so I'm still not sure that most would benefit

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
How is $30 to $45 not good pricing?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
How is $30 to $45 not good pricing?
Again, you still have to pay for the internet. The cheapest internet from the major providers by itself is like $50/month for the lowest tier. Why not just give the cable company $100 a month and get more channels + internet?

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Again, you still have to pay for the internet. The cheapest internet from the major providers by itself is like $50/month for the lowest tier. Why not just give the cable company $100 a month and get more channels + internet?
Depends on where u live u can get decent internet here for like $35
Plus with this u don't have to worry about box rentals or contracts...it might not be the best for everyone but its definitely not a bad deal at these prices

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Depends on where u live u can get decent internet here for like $35
Plus with this u don't have to worry about box rentals or contracts...it might not be the best for everyone but its definitely not a bad deal at these prices
I understand in certain situations, but seriously...there's 3 boxes in my house, 2 adapter boxes, I can choose 3 channel packages, and the internet is 50up/50down. My bill after taxes and fees is $110 a month. After 2 years when the promotional price is up I'll jump back to Comcast for their promotional price. For anything I cant happen to get I'll use Kodi because Im already paying for the internet. I hear you, but it aint worth it

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I understand in certain situations, but seriously...there's 3 boxes in my house, 2 adapter boxes, I can choose 3 channel packages, and the internet is 50up/50down. My bill after taxes and fees is $110 a month. After 2 years when the promotional price is up I'll jump back to Comcast for their promotional price. For anything I cant happen to get I'll use Kodi because Im already paying for the internet. I hear you, but it aint worth it
Sounds like u got a good promo deal
Yeah this service isnt for you

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Using it now

Threw Sling TV in the bushes

I like the DVR/On Demand functionality & the interface

I agree with others that say it's not for everyone

I may keep it for a few months
until basketball season is over

then maybe go back to it or Sling when football season starts

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Trying it out. Its is real slick with the interface and the DVR. Going to see how it handles NCAA tournament this weekend. I like that when I set it to record NBA games it recording them all.

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
Haven't tried it, but I like what they're doing and I hope it catches on. In addition to opening it up nationally, they also added a lower tier...55 channels for $30. Sound like a great deal.

I currently use Sling TV. $20 for 20 channels. I prefer it over Vue's offerings due to the lower price and thier fairly platform-agnostic availability (you can use the service on just about every device).

Can you use sling on ps4 or xbox-1?