Anyone Here Still Buy Toys?

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I came across this "Hot Toys" collection online and now I'm interested in starting a collection...

8.jpg

The "Hot Toys" brand has obviously cornered the market on badass figures, but of course there are many other great collectibles out there.

This classic Soundwave commemorative figure:

HAS12882.jpg

I'm considering bidding on this set:

tumblr_ly4kaqIUr61qfbuiyo1_500.jpg

And I need these figures in my life:

I'm only collecting sh*t that has personal meaning, which basically means anything related to late 70's to late 80's movies and cartoons...

I started collecting the og Japanese Transformers figures a few years ago when i started going to Japan for business. Its spiraled to collecting all the new Masterpiece Transformers and rebuilding my toys i had as a kid. I still have all those original Thundercat figures including the Thundercat Manor in my parents attic, just need to find a few weapons I'm missing. I have a few of those IKEA cases, one filled with Transformers and the other with nostalgia stuff from my childhood, including my sports autographs. I even have the og Mr. T action figure on display with the A-Team van. K.I.T.T. is sharing the space with them. I need that K.I.T.T. Super Pursuit Mode now:ooh:
DMC12023.jpg

I waiting for the toy stores to hopefully slash the price of that MJ Masterpiece figure that i need to go with my autograph:patrice:
ENB10065.jpg

Last edited:

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
I sometimes wonder what possesses you dudes to up weird ass obscure threads. That’s how I know you an alias
On a slow day, you never want somebody bored may up

I had to learn when i first got here to read the dates of the first couple of posts because i was thinking some shyt were new threads and id be replying to shyt people said years ago that aint even around no more

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
I stopped playing with toys when my friends when my uncle called me out :francis:

I was addicted to wrestling toys , I could play for hours , looking back it wasn’t even a toy thing I just liked wrestling