Anyone Here Still Buy Toys?

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Medicom-Marvel-MAFEX-No138-Wolverine-Brown-Costume-Action-Figure.jpg
neca-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-set-mirage-comics.jpg
I started collecting NECAs mirage line of tmnt to get the iconic looks from the covers/NES videogame. Got the red band tuetles and rat king. Each fugures like 35 bucks. Prolly gon grab a krang, shredder and triceraton and call it a day. I saw a bebop and rocksteady from another company that was perfect for this line. Ima try to score them even if they wetent in og line.

Im also about to start getting xmen down. Mafex makes incredible xmen figures but they 110 each about. I want tue brown wolverine and ill buy a sabretooth that matches for now.

Apparently mafex rereleasing an updated brown end if year into next soni will be copping cuz they go up to 500 bucks each. Never seen such a beautiful action figure in my life. One guy on resdit had both the blue and gold team xmen in mafex. Prolly cost like 2000 bucks. These fugures will be very expensive in the future because they already are now.

Full blue and gold team mafex

I have my og turtles and some lines in the attic like metal gears. I still need vulcan raven tho. To me its like my grandmothers statue collection. I just started last year prolly dropped 200 so far not much but well see how far i go. I dont plan on letting them go tho.

Right now they all setup likw the iconic NES cover

FW73T0DXoAQcQcB

Last edited:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
s-l1200.jpg
s-l1200.jpg
Btw i wanted yall to know
Mtheres a company called CT toys that does knockoffs of the 100-150 dollar figures for 20-30 bucks. They kinda dainty and easily fall apart and painted inconsistantly, but if your just using figures for a stand for show (which i would hope yall not olaying with yall action figures still lmao) , they are a good buy and ive seen many say they are solid KOs.

I may but a few just to see how good they are because i cant be spending 150 bucks a figure. I know they doing a bootleg wolverine in brown rn. Might cop

They have a sick deadpool KO of the yamaguchi japanese one for like 15 bucks. Cant beat that for somethin that sits on a shelf

Wouldnt say they for serious collectors but for starters, nice figures to hold ya collection over until you find the real ones.

Last edited:

morris

Superstar
Daps
I'm just surprised after all these years a lot of these figures' limbs still look generic (meaning they don't conceal the bend points)

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn...missed out on this one; jubei and kagero

163c6460-68bf-425b-8548-c12dfe66d6c0.jpg

and wish they sold these but these are not licensed. I think independent artist take old GI Joe type pieces and remodel them to make custom figures...not for sale though

Dakuan!
42482-1.jpg

42480-5.jpg

when I was in Japan I could not find anything for Ninja Scroll

When did these drop :bryan: