Anyone here have a 400+lb bench Press

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I do and it’s the same with anything else. Bench press heavy and with a decent amount of volume. Dumb bells, dips etc... it’ll take years tho

Outside of wowing nikkas in the gym it’s pointless chasin numbers. if anything chase aesthetics with moderate weight / high volume with perfect form and low rest periods then the numbers will go up with time anyway. Better for your joint health and everything else on top of it

99% of the “strong” lifters are fat and bloated looking while havin trash ass form...no one cares what you bench if you look like shyt

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I do and it’s the same with anything else. Bench press heavy and with a decent amount of volume. Dumb bells, dips etc... it’ll take years tho

Outside of wowing nikkas in the gym it’s pointless chasin numbers. if anything chase aesthetics with moderate weight / high volume with perfect form and low rest periods then the numbers will go up with time anyway. Better for your joint health and everything else on top of it

99% of the “strong” lifters are fat and bloated looking while havin trash ass form...no one cares what you bench if you look like shyt

Basically. Only big numbers I care about are squat, dead, and kinda overhead press and weighted pull-ups just because the functionality of those exercises. Everything else, as long as I’m not weak and I’m not lagging physique wise I’m cool.

I incline bench more than I flat bench too, again because of functionality and because I think it’s helping me get that cannonball look in my shoulders

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Basically. Only big numbers I care about are squat, dead, and kinda overhead press and weighted pull-ups just because the functionality of those exercises. Everything else, as long as I’m not weak and I’m not lagging physique wise I’m cool.

I incline bench more than I flat bench too, again because of functionality and because I think it’s helping me get that cannonball look in my shoulders

Pretty much...especially on the incline shyt, I used to neglect it at first chasin numbers on flat. For the past few years I’ve been hittin incline just as much, if not more than flat and chest looks so much better as a result

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
Go to a Squat rack put the safety bars at the arm height of where your elbows is touching the floor and your arms is in the bench position, set the bar on the racks load up the bar and I do 3 sets of 5, make sure it's heavy enough that you fail at 5

Imma try this!

Off the Onion

Daps
Just yesterday I did floor presses for the second time. I did roughly 7 sets. The first three sets were warm up sets. My last set was 275 3 times with a spotter

Off the Onion

Daps
Pretty much...especially on the incline shyt, I used to neglect it at first chasin numbers on flat. For the past few years I’ve been hittin incline just as much, if not more than flat and chest looks so much better as a result

how much are you benching on the incline press?