anyone here ever had a court appointed struggle lawyer?

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Nope. Family lawyer plugged wit the mob. Walked into the court building wit him and damn near the whole building said Hi to him. :leon: Knew I was gucci after that. Got my attempt murder dropped down to aggravated battery:blessed:

If you lil nikkas wanna be in the game them make sure u stash some chips for lawyer fees so u dont get stuck wit some wack ass pd

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
My brother was at Compton court fighting a charge amd his lawyer was dude that played Geoffrey's son on the Fresh Prince. He was also the one everybody called Rev on Remember The Titans. Me and my brother was trying to figure out where we recognized him from, until I finally got the ideal to google the nikka's name.

Dude was good tho, got the charges dropped. I just don't know how a nikka gonna leave all that shyt just to be a lawyer.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Negative you have every right to fire your attorney. Of course, you have to get your own after that but if she isn't even trying to introduce evidence you've got nothing to lose.

except money that isnt there. some muhfukkas families got lawyers on retainer, but we wasnt like that. should be, and i will be on that, but they arent. so that wasnt an option. otherwise i would have did it from the getgo. but naw my shyt taken care of :smugbiden:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Nope. Family lawyer plugged wit the mob. Walked into the court building wit him and damn near the whole building said Hi to him. :leon: Knew I was gucci after that. Got my attempt murder dropped down to aggravated battery:blessed:

If you lil nikkas wanna be in the game them make sure u stash some chips for lawyer fees so u dont get stuck wit some wack ass pd

:wtf:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

:word: u in the mob nikka?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
How was suge able to get tupac out of jail when he was already sentenced, friends? Can you actually pay a fee to have a charge go away?

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Had one had a m1 assault couldn't even get it down to a 2 so I can get it expunged :smh: took the L and pleaded guilty paid the fine 250 found out down the line I can get a m1 expunged got court date on may 8th for expungement :win:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The worst thing about a PD is if you have a long case and they get assigned somewhere else.

I was going through a case and showed up to court one day and I didn't see my lawyer. Right before the shyt is about to start some new nikka comes and introduces hi,self and says he took over the case. I was like :dwillhuh:

He said they get reassigned every so many monhs. The thing is, my first PD told me nothing abut this. She was just off the case one day. She was way better than buddy who took over too. I actually ended up having 3 PD's on that case.

Another thing about PD's, you can't get in touch with them nikkas for shyt. I used to literally blow up the office casue a nikka had questions. Man, wasn't none of them calls getting returned. I would see my lawyer on my court date and be like :beli:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
there are 2 public defenders here nikknamed upstate Steve and go to jail Dale.
get them, and ur def going away. smh

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

This nikka obviously lying :heh: