anyone here ever had a court appointed struggle lawyer?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
experiences?

i had one that got 2 duis n a ticket dismissed in the A and one in mobile that didnt eem wanna introduce evidence (tryna fukk me over:rudy:)

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
You had a Lionel Hutz

Dude probably had to sit for his own case right after yours

au contraire mon frere
45ish year old white lady who looks like her 3 kids went to an episcopal school and that she plays tennis and husband is probably currently having a steamy affair. one of them types. see, you dont stay at that court appointed attorney level for long, so for those that do, they are either John Grisham, to kill a mockingbird level, or they are, as you said, Hutz status. bytch looked like a veterinarian, not no fukkin lawyer, and then once you assigned one you cant switch

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yea on petty misdemeanors I did it on precaution even though i knew shyt would be pleaded down ... I cashed out 10,000 for the felony shyt

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeahhh, they just read off of this list when I got an MIP so I said fukk it ill just claim not guilty, claimed not guilty, skipped court, and then finally choose the diversion option (which wasn't there when I first went to court). Turned out to be worse, ended up going to jail and paying more gwap to those fukks.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah i got one now, he :flabbynsick: as hell

i had this fine ass C.A lawyer in 2010, but she was dumb as hell .....trying to get me to take my case to trial risking a year of my freedom :damn:, pleaded guilty got city probation :hamster::hamster:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea on petty misdemeanors I did it on precaution even though i knew shyt would be pleaded down ... I cashed out 10,000 for the felony shyt

:facepalm: one thing i learned when i was catching cases, all them CACS work together. The D.A, lawyers, the judge, and etc

and money talks no matter what the situation is

i paid my lawyer 10k on a robbery case and he got me 3yrs probation. I had to stay on top of my payments and we had a mutual understanding on what was going on. He knew everytime i came to talk, i was droppin off some $$$ and i swear he had the :jawalrus: face. But i paid him off and got that shyt out the way. I seen that nikka in January and he was acting like he ain't know me :wtb:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Yeahhh, they just read off of this list when I got an MIP so I said fukk it ill just claim not guilty, claimed not guilty, skipped court, and then finally choose the diversion option (which wasn't there when I first went to court). Turned out to be worse, ended up going to jail and paying more gwap to those fukks.
whats a MIP?
yeah i got one now, he :flabbynsick: as hell

i had this fine ass C.A lawyer in 2010, but she was dumb as hell .....trying to get me to take my case to trial risking a year of my freedom :damn:, pleaded guilty got city probation :hamster::hamster:

cuzz. if you ever get time, you should make it a priority to go to the library and look at the laws and statutes and past rulings that deal with your charge. lawyers are the same as us and will not give 100% on the job most the time. help them and help your case. keep it icey

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:facepalm: one thing i learned when i was catching cases, all them CACS work together. The D.A, lawyers, the judge, and etc

and money talks no matter what the situation is

i paid my lawyer 10k on a robbery case and he got me 3yrs probation. I had to stay on top of my payments and we had a mutual understanding on what was going on. He knew everytime i came to talk, i was droppin off some $$$ and i swear he had the :jawalrus: face. But i paid him off and got that shyt out the way. I seen that nikka in January and he was acting like he ain't know me :wtb:

:rudy: fukk u qoute me for nikka I still think u lame Faggit :pacspit:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea he was ok didnt help me out. Told me to plead out got a reduced charge no probation. Some paid lawyers also do court appointed work. My advice do as much as u can on your end to make things easy for your court appointed. That will show that u care abt yourself and they may give u more consideration.