Anyone here affected by DACA?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Don't you and your family have citizenship; just come to toronto if anything, it's basically the same as jersey.‎
Yea we have citizenship. I guess people just fretting what this asshat Trump will do next. I had my citizenship papers burned up by an ex and I never followed up on getting new documents.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Yea we have citizenship. I guess people just fretting what this asshat Trump will do next. I had my citizenship papers burned up by an ex and I never followed up on getting new documents.
lmao that is some foul shyt. ive had article of clothing bleached and cut up but damm that is fukked up

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
lmao that is some foul shyt. ive had article of clothing bleached and cut up but damm that is fukked up
Yea fukking yankee gyall .....she did the bleach thing too, put all my shyt in Hefty bags on the curb, burnt up my naturalization papers, changed the house locks on my own house and burnt my birth certificate too. I had to send a relative in Jamaica to request a new birth certificate.

damn_ese

All Star
Daps
i got DACA in 2013, crazy how it changes your life. first job i got was at a warehouse that sells spices over the internet. owned by these 2 jewish dudes. one was cool and laid back, the other was a p*ssy ass little bytch. workers numbered around 15.
60% black, 40%hispanic. all kinds of people worked there, shyt was hilarious almost everyday.

-we had a suspected crack head
-ex cons lookin like deebo
-dominican dude riding up in a brand new honda accord, with rims (me thinking what the hell? "we all make minimum wage":dwillhuh:)
-dude tried to get me to join his coke ring :mjlol:
-black dudes roasting everyone there including the manager:blessed:
-this PR dude in his mid 40s still workin a minimum wage:hhh:, also switched up how he talks based on who he talkin to at the moment.:usure:
-crackhead almost got stabbed by deebo

after that i was hired by a big music company. DACA made it all possible and i'm grateful for it. some people ask if i regret giving up all my info to the government, i say no, i don't regret it. living in the shadows sucks. honestly i really don't feel bad for myself

whatever happens, if i get deported, i have several properties in mexico i can live at. i have a supportive family. my wife and daughter would move with me to mexico. but there are others that don't have that same support system, they might as well drop them of in mongolia.

for those people, it's gonna be tough

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Be cool with the white supremacist apparatus exercising its power, brehs.
Why dont you have the same attitude when latin/Hispanics do the same to blacks?

Mexico deport 600 haitians in one sweep for they racist agenda while helping the West with the military Occupation in Haiti.

True White Supremacy

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Why dont you have the same attitude when latin/Hispanics do the same to blacks?

Mexico deport 600 haitians in one sweep for they racist agenda while helping the West with the military Occupation in Haiti.

True White Supremacy

I do have the same attitude. But the people affected by DACA aren't the ones deporting Haitians. But I forgot all brown people are the same. :stopitslime:
fukkery is fukkery regardless of who's doing it.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Supposedly DACA only affects less than 5% of black people:ehh:.

But you nikkas love your hispanic daddies and racist latina p*ssy, so I expect alot of:cape: in this thread.

Your white daddy sure did a number on you though.......:mjlol:.

Allow yourself to be brainwashed to the degree that you change the entire demographic of how you approach fighting for black power brehs..........

FSP

Banned
Daps
So they don't have it in a records database or something? It's just some physical sheet of paper that you have to keep with you at all times?
1Bec9my.png