Anyone here affected by DACA?

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I'm sure tons of brehs will come in here and comment on their status as illegal immigrants with their IP address linking back to their current location

:mjpls:

Immigration+and+ICE.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Our student body president was illegal. She had been in America since she was 7. Pretty much the star of our school - at least as popular if not more among the black students than among the other latinos (only about 1/3 the student body was black but overrepresented in the student government crowds she hung with).

Have more than two decades to get your papers and don't brehs

How the hell you think someone who was brought here illegally when they were a kid, "gets their papers"?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Talmbout they wasn't born here.

Like they can't see that 'real' Americans are the native people of the so called Americas.

But anyways.

I like my spot. I ain't trading spots unless I can trade UP. So fukc everybody who ain't pulling for me and mines.

Whoever don't like Black people has to do whatever they do without my support. Fukc em.

If there's any Dreamers that's down with Hip Hop (the war music of the so called AA.. and by extension down with our cause) then I wish them the best.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
@Luken

My moms nervous for us, she said this fukkboy Trump is crazy. I told her they can send me back to ...f this country