Anyone heard of this PAWG, Jordynne Grace?

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Now I like a muscular chick and all (word to one Jade Cargill), but this is ridiculous. Her and Gresham must be just mainlining gear these days.

As someone who works out "obsessively" but doesn't do anything other than a few supplements (my friends's words, not mine), I don't get it. :manny: I think the natural look is better for both men and women. Not sure what the two of them see in the super roided out look.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Now I like a muscular chick and all (word to one Jade Cargill), but this is ridiculous. Her and Gresham must be just mainlining gear these days.

As someone who works out "obsessively" but doesn't do anything other than a few supplements (my friends's words, not mine), I don't get it. :manny: I think the natural look is better for both men and women. Not sure what the two of them see in the super roided out look.
Damn shame too cause her body was already good the way it was. Even her voice is all deep now and it’s :hhh:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
To be fair, she does have dec

Maybe HHH will sign her now since he used to have a fetish for muscle women :lolbron:

She looked much better thicc muscular, but to be fair she does have a good bodybuilding structure based on that pic.

Gresham has a nice over sized clit to suck on now as well :dame:

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Instantly reminded me of this Bill Collector round :bryan:

It reminds me of that round but honestly hope everything works out for her. I doubt she wants to be in Impact and the indies forever. I'm surprised she hasn't gotten picked up yet by the WWE. I think she was involved with some controversy about calling wrestling performance arts which to be clear it is. That's probably why the marks won't accept her in AEW but she fits damn well in the WWE and I'm sure this transformation will expedite that.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
It reminds me of that round but honestly hope everything works out for her. I doubt she wants to be in Impact and the indies forever. I'm surprised she hasn't gotten picked up yet by the WWE. I think she was involved with some controversy about calling wrestling performance arts which to be clear it is. That's probably why the marks won't accept her in AEW but she fits damn well in the WWE and I'm sure this transformation will expedite that.
All of WWE's muscular women have size/height; Lacey, Bianca, Rhea are 5'8, Raquel's 5'10. There's more in NXT like Lash and Sol and they're all 5'7+. Watching her live she's either Liv's height or a hair shorter, add vocal changes and physical signs of abuse and I don't think they're interested