Anyone heard of this PAWG, Jordynne Grace?

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Sign her and Faye Jackson up and pair them as a tag team :shaq:

Have their gimmick me identifying other potential thickums in the locker room and getting them off their diet :mjlit:

Their feud with Liv ends with her joining forces with them and blowing up :ohlawd:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
what i'm wondering is what type of ingredients is in a shake that cost $28? for that much it better at least have the finest of breast milks

tenor.gif
At least half of that is service fees and markup. I work in a hotel. Unless you're in some 4 star, 1000 a night place, you're getting nothing that special, they just markup and charge out the ass for everything. Could be delivery charges, too.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Killer Kross Provides Details On Asking For IMPACT Release | Rajah.com

I will humbly say that I barely even existed to the pro wrestling world or the industry prior to IMPACT Wrestling. I’ve never asked, in my opinion, for anything that I didn’t think that I deserved. I didn’t think that I would be asking for anything I couldn’t contribute back. I was led to believe that it was not available. If you get to a job and you are told that something you’re looking for is not available and then you come to find out six months later that that’s not true, it has been available and other people have it … you can imagine that you’d be a little disparaged.

I personally really don’t really need much. But it’s just different when you have people to take care of, circumstances change in life. You can’t anticipate it. Being told to go get another job by your job, that’s f**ked up. You’re struggling to make ends meet taking care of people, and the job that you can barely afford to have tells you to go get another job so you can keep that job. It’s like working at a corporation being told to go work at McDonald’s. It’s a weird feeling.

Man..... do your thing Jordan:whew: