Anyone have trouble Approaching girls because

Daps
Reppin
MD
just go up to her and say "excuse me" once you have her attention ask her a question. then take it from there

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
dont take it so personal. she might really have a boyfriend, she might be on her period, maybe her dad just died, you caught her at the wrong time etc etc Alot of guys I turn down who keep trying eventually end up fukking me because they catch me at a good time one day...

Avion

The Man in the Mask
Daps
Reppin
The Carolinas
Nah, the thought of rejection used to have me too shook to speak to women back in grade school, but now I can approach a girl I'm interested in and literally laugh it off whenever one turns me down.

Just gotta be confident enough to shrug it off and keep moving forward. Besides, in my experience, most of the ones that reject you will change their minds eventually if you play your cards right :yeshrug:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Rejection is always better than regret champ.

Closed mouths dont get fed :manny:

A pretty girl is not gonna run up on you and throw you the p*ssy. You gotta go out and get yours.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
dont take it so personal. she might really have a boyfriend, she might be on her period, maybe her dad just died, you caught her at the wrong time etc etc Alot of guys I turn down who keep trying eventually end up fukking me because they catch me at a good time one day...

:whoo:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps

:whoo: how u doin slutty

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

:skip:

:youngsabo:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
What I realized is to NOT approach them. Let me explain....

I recall walking up to chicks and giving them the "upper hand" by rejecting me. What I discovered was once I began to not focus in on a chick and not treat them like they were on a pedestal, I began to get some play. In terms of talking to them, I would offer to start a convo about something arbitrary. For example, in a bar and there is a game on the communal TV. Focus on the game and the chick will see your excitement and may spark a convo esp if you are cheering for the same team. WIN WIN! Another example, we are in a tight lounge/ club and I may mention (to myself but aloud) how crowded the place is and that may ignite a convo. Same can apply if you are trying to get the bartender's attention while a nice lady (right next to you) is trying to get a drink as well. You offer to take her money and get her drink for her. Give it to her and walk away.

What you are doing is taking her off the pedestal and bringing her ass back down. None of the situation requires you to spit game or buy her a drink but they will remember yo ass. Goes without saying, that you must be well-groomed with the smell goods on.

My 2 cents:ld: