Anyone Have A Sexual "Bucket List" B4 Settling Down?

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
Date bisexual women brehs.

I'd say dbl team a girl but naw, that can stay a fantasy.

Probably sample that international buffet. Almost got all my race cards, missing latina and Indian.

The rest I can do with the Mrs. We kinky

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't know Brazil had no women, only men and trannies. :childplease:

I'm getting married this summer and the best thing I ever did in my "single" life was take a trip to Rio 4 years ago. All fantasies were achieved, and I mean with the finest of fine WOMEN (made the dimes here in LA look like 6's). :ahh:

Hey, you can stay local if you want, and not check nothing off of your bucket list. Or you can take a trip with ya boys, live a little, be a grown ass man, and like Burger King you can have it your way. I'm just giving my 2cents.:manny:

Moar details pls

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
I didn't know Brazil had no women, only men and trannies. :childplease:

I'm getting married this summer and the best thing I ever did in my "single" life was take a trip to Rio 4 years ago. All fantasies were achieved, and I mean with the finest of fine WOMEN (made the dimes here in LA look like 6's). :ahh:

Hey, you can stay local if you want, and not check nothing off of your bucket list. Or you can take a trip with ya boys, live a little, be a grown ass man, and like Burger King you can have it your way. I'm just giving my 2cents.:manny:

Those Trannies dug your azzhole out. :scusthov:

unledqlb.jpg

kdub83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bloom
Latina and I will be good.
3some will be a plus but not required.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps

Probably sample that international buffet. Almost got all my race cards, missing latina and Indian.

bisexual women are jumpoff status only. you dont date those hoes.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Bang a well known Coli female....then have her make thread in JBO with pics of me giving her back shots

Will prob never happen though

Cheercomp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bisexual women are jumpoff status only. you dont date those hoes.

I dated one years ago, and I didn't know what to do. She had a gf and I was the sidepiece. And while I'm a confident guy with a good self-concept, I was forever suspicious of this bytch :what: No need to live like that.................... But the sex game was :lawd: ! Might just give her ass a call

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
Those Trannies dug your azzhole out. :scusthov:

What are you...13 years old?:snooze:

Moar details pls

2 chicks? Did that.
1 light skin long straight hair, the other brown skin long curly hair? Did that.
1 sucking balls the other riding the pole? Did that.
Hitting 1 from the back while she eat the other one out? Did that.
3 chicks? Did that. (twice. 1 time was here in LA though :smugdraper:)

Like I said you can have it your way. Listen, I'm not saying you can't get whatever you want done right here, I've had two chicks before I even thought about going overseas. I'm just saying if you want it done, guaranteed, with some of the baddest bytches in the world, go to Brazil brehs. :manny:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Thai

Brazilian

Chinese/Jamaican combo

i want my threesome to start off with two bytches kicking in my door while im sleep i just wanna hear the stilettos walkin towards my room while im like wtf goin on? lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thai

Brazilian

Chinese/Jamaican combo

i want my threesome to start off with two bytches kicking in my door while im sleep i just wanna hear the stilettos walkin towards my room while im like wtf goin on? lol

Well with the way today's women are they'll probably be wearing jordans instead of stilettos.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

:blessed: most fun i ever had in a relationship....

I pretty much did everything i wanted to do...another threesome wouldn't hurt.

And i want to have sex on EVERY continent....i can do that with the wife doe :manny:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
did the 4some at the beginning of last year so that was the only thing left...

shyt had my mouth like :patrice::scusthov: for a few days though...just a little to many different textured vaginas at once :heh: