Anyone graduate college and regret the degree they chose?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Did you go back to school?
Yes. I went back and got a bachelors degree in Computer Science. It took two years because a lot of my non-computer science credits transferred over from my business degree. Two years including summers though. :sadbron:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Yes. I went back and got a bachelors degree in Computer Science. It took two years because a lot of my non-computer science credits transferred over from my business degree. Two years including summers though. :sadbron:

Props bro, u working from home? I was thinking about doing seo stuff, I have no idea how it works, but I had a friend who's cousin made like 80gs doing that.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Props bro, u working from home? I was thinking about doing seo stuff, I have no idea how it works, but I had a friend who's cousin made like 80gs doing that.
No, I go into an office to work.
I guess I could telecommute, but I'm trying to build my career with my current employer. I've been with them for almost 3 years.
Years ago, I was making in the low 80s, but I lived in the DC area and that didn't quite equate to living large. I was driving a Honda Accord, not a BMW.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
No, I go into an office to work.
I guess I could telecommute, but I'm trying to build my career with my current employer. I've been with them for almost 3 years.
Years ago, I was making in the low 80s, but I lived in the DC area and that didn't quite equate to living large. I was driving a Honda Accord, not a BMW.

Yea bruh 80gs in Houston though *Antonio banderas*

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
You could use your accounting degree to transfer to another accounting-related job career.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You could use your accounting degree to transfer to another accounting-related job career.
The degree can get you into a wide range of jobs within finance also. shyt I am in graduate school for the same career and have applied for jobs outside of just being a staff accountant. But if his heart aint in it he should ditch maybe pursue a business or engineering degree.
Yea bruh 80gs in Houston though *Antonio banderas*
I would suggest Fiance if you aint feeling the accounting similiar skills but a different pov you may like it.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!

The degree can get you into a wide range of jobs within finance also. shyt I am in graduate school for the same career and have applied for jobs outside of just being a staff accountant. But if his heart aint in it he should ditch maybe pursue a business or engineering degree.

I would suggest Fiance if you aint feeling the accounting similiar skills but a different pov you may like it.

I appreciate you guys advice, I really don't like accounting in general, that's why I was thinking about switching careers. Seo sounds good because of it being location independent, but I have 0 idea what it involves.