Anyone got more than one gym membership?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I use LA Fitness, I wish it was 24/hrs but it`s no biggie. I just hate on holidays the hours are limited, but I understand the nature of the biz, since LA fitness is larger than your typical 24 hr joints, its hard to have one un supervised.

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I got 2 my Louisiana Tech membership

It's free until Dec. 2016 and My anytime fitness that I pay 36 dollars a month for

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I have a discounted rate through work for NYSC (that I go to on the weekend) but I might holla at the planet fitness across the street from my job. I can park, go workout, shower, and walk to work :blessed:

They got robbed a few months ago tho :sadcam:
U must work in the BX :steviej:

I have 2 now but we are moving into a house this summer and I plan to build a home gym :snoop: Only about $40 a month but that's still money.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
U must work in the BX :steviej:

I have 2 now but we are moving into a house this summer and I plan to build a home gym :snoop: Only about $40 a month but that's still money.

Home Gym's are cool, but I still enjoy going to public gyms. I think everyone should own a few items at home for times when the weather is bad or something though.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home Gym's are cool, but I still enjoy going to public gyms. I think everyone should own a few items at home for times when the weather is bad or something though.
Rain, sleet, snow, w/e I get it in. For me it's about saving time. My actual workouts can be as short as 30 minutes, but depending on which gym I go to that 30 minute workout takes an hour and a half when you factor in travel time and changing and shyt. I priced out everything I need and it's only about $2000 for everything. Very worth it to me :manny:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Rain, sleet, snow, w/e I get it in. For me it's about saving time. My actual workouts can be as short as 30 minutes, but depending on which gym I go to that 30 minute workout takes an hour and a half when you factor in travel time and changing and shyt. I priced out everything I need and it's only about $2000 for everything. Very worth it to me :manny:

you look into things like Power Blocks? it can save money instead of buying a ton of individual dumbbells they simply adjust. Really copping a bench, resistance bands, and power blocks would be able to give you a full body workout for well under 2000 bucks.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you look into things like Power Blocks? it can save money instead of buying a ton of individual dumbbells they simply adjust. Really copping a bench, resistance bands, and power blocks would be able to give you a full body workout for well under 2000 bucks.
I want to be able to do everything so I am getting a squat/bench hybrid rack ($350), flat & straight up benches ($350), olympic bar and weights ($300), neutral grip bar ($300)... that's $1300 right there and then some other little shyt like 1" dumbbells and olympic rings, it adds up. Lot of the shyt isn't available at the gyms I'm at

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I want to be able to do everything so I am getting a squat/bench hybrid rack ($350), flat & straight up benches ($350), olympic bar and weights ($300), neutral grip bar ($300)... that's $1300 right there and then some other little shyt like 1" dumbbells and olympic rings, it adds up. Lot of the shyt isn't available at the gyms I'm at

oh ok, I`m more into bodybuilding type routines, so with me it's a tad easier to work with anything you got as it all boils down to diet, compared to one who trains in a powerlifting/OLY lifting style.