Reppin
The Front Porch
:what::snoop:
tumblr_m4n1doRcRW1r44q7k.gif

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps

:whoo: :merchant:
Sorry breh you're on your own, I might be able to help with the stoichiometry but besides that good luck
My advice find the the biggest fattest ugliest girl in your class and start hitting on her maybe she'll come up off some of them answers

Edit: I swear I thought this was going to be some Gen Chem stuff not this PhD level Chemistry

concise

Veteran
Daps
:whoo: :merchant:
Sorry breh you're on your own, I might be able to help with the stoichiometry but besides that good luck
My advice find the the biggest fattest ugliest girl in your class and start hitting on her maybe she'll come up off some of them answers

:pachaha:
I was just about to say the same thing.

Intro to Biofuels? Seems like you've already passed first year Chem and there are some implicit terms here that are not easily understood.

Let me take a closer look to be sure. :whoo:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Sorry breh, this looks like some kind of economics & chemistry hybrid elective?

T1hDM.gif

Economics

There is always tradeoffs
Daps
when is this due? it looks like it was yesterday... did he give you an extension? and Q8 looks like you just need to set up the math equation correctly and solve for X (let x be your # of acres by 5000 = the 150 corn and conversion yield of 315 over something- don't use that I was just glancing at it) my dumb ass should be able to do the math stuff, but the implied chem terms though :merchant:.

You don't have any similar examples to look through in your book?