anyone ever trade cans or bottles in for money

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
shyt you get 10 cent a bottle in Michigan. shyt was cool till bout 6th grade and you ain't wanna get caught taking bottles to the store cause it made you look poor. Nothing worse than walking in with a full ass bag of clanging bottles and some cute chicks standing right there at the checkout line looking at you like :huhldup: and you trying to hide your face like :snoop:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I gotta college degree and a job.

And still recycle cans for money.

me too.

i bring my cans of Coors Light back once a week and get a receipt for 6 or 7 bucks. go into the grocery store, grab a 18 pack. with that 6 or 7 dollar receipt i get an 18 pack for 10 bucks.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My mother takes the Poland Spring Bottles to the grocery store every Saturday. She gets back $2 for like 20 bottles.

:pachaha:

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt you get 10 cent a bottle in Michigan. shyt was cool till bout 6th grade and you ain't wanna get caught taking bottles to the store cause it made you look poor. Nothing worse than walking in with a full ass bag of clanging bottles and some cute chicks standing right there at the checkout line looking at you like :huhldup: and you trying to hide your face like :snoop:

Not really, fukk that bytch...you kno bottles are the norm here, nobody clowning..

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
When I was 12 I got one of the worst whooping of my young life for recycling cans and bottles.

Long story short. Me and some friends stole a homeless man's shopping cart full of recyclables and recycled them shyts. We bought all types of candy.

My moms found out and I got whooped with a pair of wet jeans that she had drying in the bathroom.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES

:what:
fukk I CARE ABOUT WHAT SOME HO THINK ABOUT ME GETTING MONEY. shyt IF SHE CAN'T RESPECT THAT THEN SHE AIN'T WORTHY ANYWAY.