Anyone ever read 50th law by Robert Greene and 50 cent?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
This book is massively underrated. More young brehs on here should read books like this and chase their dreams instead of chasing girls, wasting time on social media, etc. The caveat is you have to have high self confidence to truly understand the book.

Tell me the most important thing you learned?

lib123

All Star
Daps
Tell me the most important thing you learned?

There's never a perfect time to take a leap of faith and chase your dreams. He used prominent people such as Obama as examples who could've been successful taking a more conservative path and waiting for a more ideal time to make a leap but they believed in themselves and acted earlier. Another good point which I've found since I would say I'm very self-confident is that people can sense confidence non-verbally and they're less likely to get in your way or challenge you when you share your goals. I've found that when I tell people my goals, at first some seem skeptical but I don't care and share them anyways and some become believers too lol. For example I tell people I'm gonna be on the Forbes 400 list and really don't care if they believe it or not.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
There's never a perfect time to take a leap of faith and chase your dreams. He used prominent people such as Obama as examples who could've been successful taking a more conservative path and waiting for a more ideal time to make a leap but they believed in themselves and acted earlier. Another good point which I've found since I would say I'm very self-confident is that people can sense confidence non-verbally and they're less likely to get in your way or challenge you when you share your goals. I've found that when I tell people my goals, at first some seem skeptical but I don't care and share them anyways and they become believers too lol. For example I tell people I'm gonna be on the Forbes list and really don't care if they believe it or not.

I agree about confidence.
The conman used to be called the "confidence man" though.
Or so I think.

Obama was not just confident, he was prepared

Are you prepared for your leaps?

For example I am overweight, I thus have to watch how I leap or might break an ankle

lib123

All Star
Daps

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Already followed my cousin and made the leap several years ago. We're working on something big.

Kim Peek one of the smartest people to have ever existed.
Said knowledge/intelligence is knowing a bit about everything and making the connections.
Something like that.
Wish I could find the quote.

Yet yes, most people do not prepare for that which they desire.

That is a great idea with your cousin.

Concerning this thread, the book about 50 might not make sense because his true strategies might be illegal or secretive.
So such a book could only be written when he gone

lib123

All Star
Daps
Kim Peek one of the smartest people to have ever existed.
Said knowledge/intelligence is knowing a bit about everything and making the connections.
Something like that.
Wish I could find the quote.

Yet yes, most people do not prepare for that which they desire.

That is a great idea with your cousin.

Concerning this thread, the book about 50 might not make sense because his true strategies might be illegal or secretive.
So such a book could only be written when he gone

Appreciate it man! We plan on really pushing it soon.