Anyone Ever Like A Player Cuz He LOOKS Cool On the Court??

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
EXCELLENT EXPOSAL THREAD

MOST LEBRON FANS ARE LIKE THIS .. NOT A FAN OF ANY TEAM BUT SIMPLY LIKE HIM FOR HOW HE LOOKS

IT EXPLAINS A LOT

Moesha’s Overbearing Dad

Go to your room Miles
Daps
Reppin
I feel where OP is coming from so this was my list of based off swag alone

Larry Johnson... This dude was a PF playing like a guard... Dunkin on dudes left n right with the gold tooth and them Cons with React Juice

Chris Webber AT Michigan ... Again another big man that could handle the rock... And the lowcut black socks with the Huaraches or them black Barkley's with the strap

I used to go outside lower the hoop and dunk like them nikkas... I was a tall dude back in the day so as a youngin that's who I related to

Lastly... JR Rider... First of all the name itself is :wow:... I thought the Wolves back then had the third best unis after the Suns and the Hornets... He made me wanna learn to handle the rock... I think he swagged out in Cons too

I liked the mystique the NBA had back in the 90s... I only got too see other games based off NBA on NBC/tnt and inside stuff....

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I used to be a fan of maceo baston & acie earl because of their fades.
and Robert pack - of course
dee brown had the fade, the pumps & the dunks.

coolest squads were:
supersonics - kemp/payton/etc
magic - penny/shaq/etc
hornets - larry/lonzo/etc
warriors - early & mid '90s. I missed out on run tmc.
Fab five
UNLV
mid-late '90s tar heels
bob huggins' bearcats
the jailblazers
early '00s clippers - darius miles/Q.Rich/etc
'04 cavaliers - wagner, d.miles, ricky davis, LeBron
late '00s/early '10s Memphis tigers - derrick rose, tyreke evans, etc
late '00s/early '10s Tennessee vols
late '00s/early '10s Atlanta hawks - HIGHLIGHT FACTORY
Kings - IT3/Tyreke/etc and boogie bytch ass

other players not on those teams:
Dominique wilkins
scottie pippen
grant hill
jamal mashburn
j.r. rider
stephon Marbury
allen Iverson - of course
larry hughes
lorenzen wright
T-Mac
carmelo
nate robinson
Brandon jennings
95% of philly ballers - from wilt to pearl to rasheed to eddie. almost everybody
95% of new York guards - Kenny Anderson, steph Marbury, lance Stephenson, etc etc etc

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
paul George looks the part until he opens his mouth.
rudy gay would be in the same realm if he didn't look lost so much.

ray allen as well, until I saw clips of "he got game".
shoot, those UConn squads back in the day PERIOD.

So, growing up as a kid Jordan wasn't cool to you guys? :why:

not really.

he had a cool look that 1st 3-peat era with the black sneaks & the matching tights, mixed with his style of play - i'll give him that. but even then, he never struck me as a cool guy.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Trey Burke aka Trey.I. the way he dribbles and shoots is smooth as shyt the in and outs, the crossovers, between the legs, the head movements, dude just has a swagger and temperament out there, he got that Iverson look (probably the coolest player ever) down pat now but he was cold since he was rocking the waves and fade at Michigan :wow:

Terry Rozier got that hood nikka swagger and temperament in his game, he’s quick as shyt too. His change of pace, in and outs, jumpshot form, is also identical to Michael Jordan. He looks like a lil 6’2 hood ass Mike out there, dude plays hard af on both ends. :wow:

Jayson Tatum is smooth AF, dude is a bonafide pedigreed hooper :wow:

D-Rose when he was young was that dude, his ball handling, lay-up package, athletic ability, and his quiet temperament, also them Adidas pads he used to wear :wow:

Lance Stephenson's whole game is just swaggy, son plays for highlights, Lance will make 'em dance, him on the break is :blessed:

T-Mac of course, dude was smooth and athletic AF, he had it all :wow:

Young Ray Allen on the Bucks was too smooth, form was pure AF, good handle, could dunk on you, basically the prototype for the 2-guard positions and he had that fade and He Got Game really elevated for awhile I thought he was a Coney Island nikka forreal come to find out he was a military brat

J.R. Smith, his athleticism and the flair he brought with it, his ball handling and that nasty ass step back, his shooting form dude just epitomizes swag on the court

LeBron particularly in his first tenure in Cleveland, dude just made everything look easy, he had this cradle left hand finish that looked so graceful (used it in gamewinner against Detroit in '07) and he really used to show off his range

Prime Kobe circa '06 when he had the dark caesar, that was his prime in skills and athleticism and he was putting shots up and showing off like a mf with that supporting cast

Young Melo, his midrange game was so butter in isolation, post ups, or off screens. He had the cornrows going on and I remember those early Melo sneakers was popular

Tyreke Evans he from Chester so he got that Philly type streetball swagger and game, dude is severely underrated as one of the better/flashier ball handlers

Lamar Odom, 6'10 handling the ball like that :picard:

Penny Hardaway, the Foams and Penny's, his footwork and athleticism :wow:

Rasheed Wallace rocking them Uptowns :wow:

Brandon Jennings, he used to remind me a lot of A.I. when he was younger, he had a certain cockiness he carried and when he was hot it was :picard: