Anyone ever had a concussion?

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
yup,i trekked up Mt.Sinai with a concussion,fractured toe,blood drippin down my eye,at like 3 in the mowwnin,dodgin camels and Nigerian christians,almost got knocked off the mountain at some points

you see colors,feel lightheaded&almost nauseous at some points

oh the things we do for Moeshe&Yah***:ohlawd::blessed:

This whole post reads like a ghostface verse lol.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
i saw this tv show when i was younger about a similar story about a guy who one day got bonked on the head and after that he acted really strange and no one knew what was wrong with him but it ended up the only way to bring him out of it was to bonk him on the head again and it completely fixed the problem. might be worth a try?

:childplease:

:ohhh:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got two playing football in HS. shyt is like a mind fukk. Luckily no severe post concussion syndrome. But when it happened during a game, our team doctor sat me down and asked where I was, and apparently my answer was "Can you supersize that for me?"

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i had 3 in a calendar year playing football, shyt sucks. my dad wouldnt let me play anymore. i didnt talk to him for a few months cuz i was mad, but now im glad he did it considering all these brain injuries. it also didnt help that i fractured my skull in two places when i was younger.

Bro i love the game of football but your level of dedication :damn:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't officially diagnosed but got my clock cleaned skating w my head down center ice. Like someone else already said it felt like my brain was bouncing all over the place inside my skull. Between that and separating my shoulder had to be carried off the ice and missed the rest of the tournament.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i had 3 in a calendar year playing football, shyt sucks. my dad wouldnt let me play anymore. i didnt talk to him for a few months cuz i was mad, but now im glad he did it considering all these brain injuries. it also didnt help that i fractured my skull in two places when i was younger.

elaborate

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
if im not 100% by summer im most likely killing myself. it really does suck being concussed and after a year its most likely permanent and at that point id be like 18 months almost. its really not worth feeling like shyt everyday when you used to be the happiest most energetic person in the world

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
One of my team mates back in my football days got one. Dude was never the same (for the rest of the time I knew him).

I salute all you guys who were able to bounce back from that shyt because it's mindfukking thinking about all the trauma caused by it.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
elaborate

when i was 7 i fell down a flight of basement stairs onto a concrete floor and fractured the back and left side of my skull. doctor said six inches the other way and i'd be dead. would suffer the worse migraines during lunch at school from all the noise and light. i would get signed out at least once a week and the only way to get rid of them was to get some sleep. luckily as ive gotten older i rarely get them anymore.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Bro i love the game of football but your level of dedication :damn:

yea breh i was stupid as fukk back then lol i thought i was being tough. thank god my dad pulled me out of it, prolly woulda ended up like billy bob in varsity blues :laugh:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea breh i was stupid as fukk back then lol i thought i was being tough. thank god my dad pulled me out of it, prolly woulda ended up like billy bob in varsity blues :laugh:

You aint lying breh.. i think i got 2 slight concussions my senior year but if my coach had pulled me out i would have hit him with the :birdman:

Thank God i don't have any lasting effects.. :blessed:

Or do i :dwillhuh: